NY times admits it sends stories to US government for approval before publication

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NY Times admits it sends stories to US government for approval before publication
The New York Times has publicly acknowledged that it sends some of its stories to the US government for approval from “national security officials” before publication.

See boys and girls you can get the same real news even when its not infowars omfg imagine that........... put this same story on infowars and suddenly the same retards who scare fake news are the same assholes who believe it because it is ANYBODY else but infowars lmfao.

A lot of them do, we found out. They were sending them to the fbi, etc.

NY Times admits it sends stories to US government for approval before publication
The New York Times has publicly acknowledged that it sends some of its stories to the US government for approval from “national security officials” before publication.

See boys and girls you can get the same real news even when its not infowars omfg imagine that........... put this same story on infowars and suddenly the same retards who scare fake news are the same assholes who believe it because it is ANYBODY else but infowars lmfao.
You want The NY Times to publish stories that jeopardize National Security?

In this case, they are clearing stories through the Trump Administration before publishing.....I thought they were liberal

I bet they even agree to hold back on some stories, or even publish propaganda stories for the Govenrment......

In this case, they are clearing stories through the Trump Administration before publishing.....I thought they were liberal

Seems to be good reporting to me.

Check your sources and make sure the story is true and factual before publishing it.

Seems to be good reporting to me.

Check your sources and make sure the story is true and factual before publishing it.

The media has always refrained from publishing information that may compromise national security .....even if it is true

If the NY Times is sending their stories to the government to make sure there is no classified material in it that authorities don't want leaked, why is Trump calling them traitors?

If the NY Times is sending their stories to the government to make sure there is no classified material in it that authorities don't want leaked, why is Trump calling them traitors?
Especially when it is Trumps government

Forum List

Back