NY Rangers: A Religious Experience!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The Ranger's performance this -lockout-shortened season has been abysmal. Adding Nash was supposed to ensure the cup making a visit to NYC....but it turned out to be subtraction by addition.

2. At the trade deadline....yesterday....we traded one of the three who were advertised at the start who would lead us to the promised land: Marian Gaborik....

3. And the day before, we gave up draft choices to land a bruiser who hadn't scored a goal all year....but would add some of the 'grit' we lost in the Nash deal.

4. And ...we played the vaunted Pittsburgh Penguins....top in the East....a team we haven't beaten all season...a team that had an amazing 15 straight victories....
A loss was a foregone conclusion.

WE BEAT 'EM'!!

SIX TO ONE WE BEAT 'EM!!!

6. The 'bruiser' scored two goals! Two others acquired by the Messiah (Sather) scored!

OK....we may never win another game....but it was truly a religious experience!

" Seriously, you don’t judge much, if anything, by one performance … but it looks as if Brassard really passes the puck well, and isn’t afraid to make a blind pass (though I imagine that won’t look very good when those passes don’t connect). Good hands..... John Moore skated pretty well, shot it well, scored the goal (which shouldn’t sway your opinion of him either way). What I liked most was that he leveled that piece of cooke Matt Cooke, and later hit him again.... Ryane Clowe=Monster. Holy Best Player in the Game. Give him Gaborik’s $7.5 M. Seriously? Gotta tell you, I don’t normally make snap judgments on people, but this guy is impressive."
Rangers Report Blog - News and insight about the New York Rangers by Rick Carpiniello

I could hug a Liberal!!

Forum List

Back