NY Post: Megyn Kelly slams non-binary Transformers character

Megyn Kelly slams non-binary ‘Transformers’ character who goes by ‘they/them’: ‘This is disgusting’ I do not mind the non-binary character in Transformers: Earthspark. I have not seen any of this new TF cartoon since I do not have Paramount Plus. I only saw the short clip in the New York Post article. I prefer the original Transformers cartoon from the 80s over these new versions of the TF cartoon.
Why should anyone care about a fictional, computer generated non-binary robot?
You’re admittedly bitching about a cartoon.
I don’t know why that would trigger you.
One thing that’s true is that these things will be marketed directly to their target audience. Apparently.
You ain’t it.

One thing that’s true is that these things will be marketed directly to their target audience. Apparently.
You ain’t it.
I'm not complaining about that. It's Megyn Kelly, who used to anchor for Fox News, that is complaining about it.

You ain’t it.
Then why are they injecting vile, woke, transgender nonsense into a cartoon if it isn’t such a big deal? Apparently it is a big deal to the ones trying to groom kids with this shit.

Megyn Kelly slams non-binary ‘Transformers’ character who goes by ‘they/them’: ‘This is disgusting’ I do not mind the non-binary character in Transformers: Earthspark. I have not seen any of this new TF cartoon since I do not have Paramount Plus. I only saw the short clip in the New York Post article. I prefer the original Transformers cartoon from the 80s over these new versions of the TF cartoon.
Every time I hear the word "Non-Binary" I get a gag reflex.

It's so damned stupid.

And that cartoon was so cheaply made I can't believe it's "popular".

Then why are they injecting vile, woke, transgender nonsense into a cartoon if it isn’t such a big deal? Apparently it is a big deal to the ones trying to groom kids with this shit.

Robots are indeed neither male or female. Does this really have to be pointed out?

You ain’t it.
There is an obvious social agenda behind the cartoon

Its a liberal agenda that you clearly approve of

Suppose the robots were nazi’s who wanted to put black people in chains

Your reaction would be entirely different

If it isn’t meant for you then leave it be. I don’t get upset when programming targeted to women is released. Stop being a bitch.

Every time I hear the word "Non-Binary" I get a gag reflex.

It's so damned stupid.

And that cartoon was so cheaply made I can't believe it's "popular".
Every time I hear “sporting rifle” I think, toy.
Big baby morons and their toys that we all must bow to.

There is an obvious social agenda behind the cartoon

Its a liberal agenda that you clearly approve of

Suppose the robots were nazi’s who wanted to put black people in chains

Your reaction would be entirely different
It would never be released as racism is degenerate thinking.

Every time I hear “sporting rifle” I think, toy.
Big baby morons and their toys that we all must bow to.
I've never called it a sporting rifle.
I've either called it by it's nomenclature, a weapon, a gun, or a rifle.
And a rifle isn't a toy.

The deal with pronouns is just intended to piss everyone off.

One person cannot call himself 'Them', unless you have multiple personalities, thus a mental-illness.

It would never be released as racism is degenerate thinking.
Thats a cowardly copout

Yes hollywood is hopelessly degenerate so the chance of it releasing anything that libs disapprove of

But if it did you would go berserk

Thats a cowardly copout

Yes hollywood is hopelessly degenerate so the chance of it releasing anything that libs disapprove of

But if it did you would go berserk
Your wild attempt at creating an equivalence was the cop out.

Forum List

Back