Nurse fired for saying dead thug Stephon Clark " deserved it for being stupid"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Insensitive??? The people who are mourning the death of this monster criminal are the insensitive ones.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/31/nurse-sacked-for-saying-stephon-clark-deserved-to-be-killed-by-cops/

march 31 2018 An insensitive California nurse who wrote that an unarmed black man shot dead by Sacramento cops in a hail of bullets “deserved” to be killed, was fired from her job, according to a report.

After Stephon Clark was killed, Faith Linthicum, who worked in labor and delivery at Kaiser Permanente’s Roseville Medical Center, was quick to voice her opinion on Facebook, the Sacramento Bee reported.

“Yeah but he was running from the police jumping over fences and breaking in peoples houses…why run??!!! He deserved it for being stupid,” Linthicum wrote in a comment on a post about Clark’s March 18 death, the paper reported

• Banned
I smell a lawsuit. You can't fire someone for saying what many people feel is common sense. This dead black guy was scum.

There isn't freedom of speech, nor is there freedom of opinion. If you cannot be politically correct and bow down, keep it to yourself until you find a cell of like minded fighters.

• Banned
"this monster criminal"....what was he guilty of again?

And Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed.

Stephon Clark: Surrounded by love, trouble and tragedy, and now a rallying cry for justice after police shooting

And Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed.

Stephon Clark: Surrounded by love, trouble and tragedy, and now a rallying cry for justice after police shooting
Stealing, pimping and mate beating? Was he a DNC fund raiser?

The nurse will probably get a slew of high-paying job offers. And then don't have to kowtow to race panderers. Best thing that ever happened to her.

• Banned
Stealing, pimping and mate beating? Was he a DNC fund raiser?

Just your typical super-thug american black man. I'm trying to find out if he has ever had a real job. Remember that black guy who got shot a few years back whose "career" was selling individual cigarettes?

Eric Garner, who said "I can't breathe" Then all the BLM whiners went around wearing T-shirts saying "I can't breathe"

Only trouble is, you have to be able to breathe, to say "I can't breathe" :rolleyes:

Does that call for the death penalty?

All these blacks protesting the death of stephon don't ever care about him Blacks protest in the hope whites will feel repentant and give them more welfare and affirmative action jobs.

He didn't get the death penalty. I don't think they've released the investigation results as to why they shot him (and I couldn't tell from the video), but I guess it was a combination of living in a high crime area, being a retarded scumbag, and failing to follow police instructions that got him shot. Even if it's an accident, it will happen from time to time. The only solution is for negroes to stop turning their towns into violent crime capitals or to round up all the negroes into walled-off ghettos and not police them.

He didn't get the death penalty. I don't think they've released the investigation results as to why they shot him (and I couldn't tell from the video), but I guess it was a combination of living in a high crime area, being a retarded scumbag, and failing to follow police instructions that got him shot. Even if it's an accident, it will happen from time to time. The only solution is for negroes to stop turning their towns into violent crime capitals or to round up all the negroes into walled-off ghettos and not police them.

He's dead. That's the definition of the death penalty. A second or two between their instructions, and the bullets flying is hardly enough time to follow those instructions, is it?

He's dead. That's the definition of the death penalty. A second or two between their instructions, and the bullets flying is hardly enough time to follow those instructions, is it?
So if someone dies of cancer it's "the death penalty?" Don't be a moron.

Are you being a dufus on purpose, or is it natural?

I think this is a case of someone who put themselves in a position to be confronted by police. of course that does not warrant a "death penalty" , but if Clark truly was the person who smashed car windows and tried to break through a glass door of a home, it's exactly that because it took his conscious actions to do those things and create the chain of events. He would not simply have been a black guy walking to his grandmothers house down the street. But given the video, I think it is completely fair to also scrutinize the police as well and make them answer some questions, and also turn over any video they have... seeing how someone died. They gave him no time at all to comply and the fact is, he was unarmed.

Are you being a dufus on purpose, or is it natural?
It's your criteria for "the death penalty," idiot.
He's dead. That's the definition of the death penalty.

Don't like it? Don't say stupid shit.

Forum List

Back