NUNES tasked by TRUMP to get INTEL from Mueller hasn't spoken to his OWN CMTE in months!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
He's 100% working for TRUMP NOW!

Dem congressman reveals ‘rogue’ Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
08 JUL 2018 AT 19:51 ET

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is demanding that special counselor Robert Mueller release all of his information to the House Intelligence Committee, but according to one colleague he’s not working with his fellow members on it, much less keeping them abreast.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Kassie Hunt, Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) was asked about the Nunes request and revealed he’s not much for government transparency.

We haven’t had notification from Mr. Nunes about anything he’s going to do for months now,”
Quigley said. “He has under taken rogue investigations. He’s working with the White House to prepare his own memo. He began the investigation with the midnight ride to the White House, which was very clear that he was getting information, then turning it back to the White House to show some other conspiracy.”

Quigley said that Nunes also put a halt to anyone being able to issue “subpoenas on documents and people of critical interest.”

“He’s basically worked hand in glove with the White House to thwart the investigation, so what he’s doing now, which is unilateral, rogue, against the rules of the committee and the House, is absolutely nothing new,” he explained.

He went on to call attempts by the GOP to paint the FBI as an unethical agency “desperate attempts” to “protect the president publicly and legally.”

“Nothing in all the wild allegations they’ve made for over a year and a half now has been found to be true,” he continued. “So, we can only expect this to continue.”

Dem congressman reveals 'rogue' Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months

Gee.... I guess its Devin out there quoting Peters texts saying he's going to stop Trump all by his lonesome.

I thought he said WE. Government employees are ALLOWED to have opinions.

They are. They're not allowed to let their opinions bias their decisions and he clearly did so your point is moot.

Gee.... I guess its Devin out there quoting Peters texts saying he's going to stop Trump all by his lonesome.

They are. They're not allowed to let their opinions bias their decisions and he clearly did so your point is moot.

Precisely, and if he did everything by the book, which appears to be the case, he can express all the opinions he wants. Now and then.

Precisely, and if he did everything by the book, which appears to be the case, he can express all the opinions he wants. Now and then.

The problem that you have is the overwhelming evidence he did allow his bias to influence his actions, so yet again, your point is moot.

Dem congressman reveals ‘rogue’ Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is demanding that special counselor Robert Mueller release all of his information to the House Intelligence Committee, but according to one colleague he’s not working with his fellow members on it, much less keeping them abreast.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Kassie Hunt, Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) was asked about the Nunes request and revealed he’s not much for government transparency.

We haven’t had notification from Mr. Nunes about anything he’s going to do for months now,”
Quigley said. “He has under taken rogue investigations. He’s working with the White House to prepare his own memo. He began the investigation with the midnight ride to the White House, which was very clear that he was getting information, then turning it back to the White House to show some other conspiracy.”

Quigley said that Nunes also put a halt to anyone being able to issue “subpoenas on documents and people of critical interest.”

“He’s basically worked hand in glove with the White House to thwart the investigation, so what he’s doing now, which is unilateral, rogue, against the rules of the committee and the House, is absolutely nothing new,” he explained.

He went on to call attempts by the GOP to paint the FBI as an unethical agency “desperate attempts” to “protect the president publicly and legally.”

“Nothing in all the wild allegations they’ve made for over a year and a half now has been found to be true,” he continued. “So, we can only expect this to continue.”

Dem congressman reveals 'rogue' Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months
He's been nothing more than a sockpuppet for more than a year now.

A

The problem that you have is the overwhelming evidence he did allow his bias to influence his actions, so yet again, your point is moot.
Actually, according to the IG report you guys were so looking forward to for so many months he did not allow his bias to influence his actions. So no. There's no evidence to support your claim.

A

Actually, according to the IG report you guys were so looking forward to for so many months he did not allow his bias to influence his actions. So no. There's no evidence to support your claim.

Then I suggest you read it and i also suggest you watch his testimony before Congress where he expressly admits that the bias was present.

A

Then I suggest you read it and i also suggest you watch his testimony before Congress where he expressly admits that the bias was present.
I read the summary, I watched the highlights. Nothing there to change what I said.

A

I read the summary, I watched the highlights. Nothing there to change what I said.

Then you either missed it, or you are being dishonest. Try the 9:40 mark in the video. That is clear bias altering an investigation.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

He's been nothing more than a sockpuppet for more than a year now.
Sockpuppet for who?
For an outsider?
That's illogical.

NUNES bias? You bet your ass.

Forum List

Back