Nunes must step down.....the guys a Trumpite!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How the hell can the American stupid expect this Trump fan to fairly investigate Trumps ties with Russia, when he got his source from the white house?????? I knew the GOP was stupid, but really folks? You come before the public with shit to exonerate your guy and the shit comes from the very guy your investigating???

So help me God, every fuckin day I understand why the Ringling Brothers folded their circus tent and went home......nothing and I mean nothing can compete with this Trump circus bs, with Donald being the head clown, nothing!!

How the hell can the American stupid expect this Trump fan to fairly investigate Trumps ties with Russia, when he got his source from the white house?????? I knew the GOP was stupid, but really folks? You come before the public with shit to exonerate your guy and the shit comes from the very guy your investigating???

So help me God, every fuckin day I understand why the Ringling Brothers folded their circus tent and went home......nothing and I mean nothing can compete with this Trump circus bs, with Donald being the head clown, nothing!!

• Banned

Yo mama LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Fake negro says wha?

Forum List

Back