Nunes Met Surveillance Source at the White House

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Corrupt to the very core ....

WASHINGTON — The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee met at the White House complex with the source of documents detailing the intelligence community's incidental collection of communications involving associates of President Trump, the chairman's top aide confirmed Monday.

The source of the intelligence reports cited by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has been a matter of increasing speculation, as the chairman declined to inform Democratic members of the existence of intelligence reports before briefing reporters and the president the day following his mysterious White House meeting.

Democrats, including the panel's ranking member, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., have asserted that Nunes sought to provide political cover to the president, who falsely claimed that the Obama administration wiretapped his New York offices in advance of the 2016 election.

Monday's disclosure, though, only raised more questions about Nunes' actions last week and his committee's ability to conduct an impartial investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

Intel chair Nunes met source of new surveillance documents at White House

Corrupt you say? I don't remember ANYONE on the left having this position when Lynch met Bill on the plane

Interesting that you're fine with it now
The two scenarios are not even remotely close to being the same. No one has demonstrated anything that shows this to be corrupt. Simply saying so does not make it so.

Nothing showed Slick tried to influence Lynch. He didn't have to actually because she was in Hillary's camp all along. It was stupid for Slick to do that, in I think it was the ultimate reason she lost 200K votes in Pa Mich and Wisc

The question remains why team Trump has Russian ties. I'm not really sure what Nunez is up to ... beyond covering Trump's strangely large ass. He shouldn't be doing that if he's the chairman of the committee, but obviously the gop doesn't want to lose their president. And there may be something nefarious in leaking the names of the Trump people. But there shouldn't be any covering up of Trump's ties to Putin ... whatever they may be.

Nothing showed Slick tried to influence Lynch. He didn't have to actually because she was in Hillary's camp all along. It was stupid for Slick to do that, in I think it was the ultimate reason she lost 200K votes in Pa Mich and Wisc

The question remains why team Trump has Russian ties. I'm not really sure what Nunez is up to ... beyond covering Trump's strangely large ass. He shouldn't be doing that if he's the chairman of the committee, but obviously the gop doesn't want to lose their president. And there may be something nefarious in leaking the names of the Trump people. But there shouldn't be any covering up of Trump's ties to Putin ... whatever they may be.
:blahblah:

No one has demonstrated anything that shows this to be corrupt. Simply saying so does not make it so.

I can't believe that you'd say that after "saying so to make it so" for the entire Hillary campaign

You seem to be forgetting Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the hildabitch. And then went down a laundry list of her lies under oath, in testimony before congress. So far all you got is supposition and speculation about Trump, Nunes or anyone else.

No one has demonstrated anything that shows this to be corrupt. Simply saying so does not make it so.

I can't believe that you'd say that after "saying so to make it so" for the entire Hillary campaign

You seem to be forgetting Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the hildabitch. And then went down a laundry list of her lies under oath, in testimony before congress. So far all you got is supposition and speculation about Trump, Nunes or anyone else.

So it is all Hillary's fault... Great defense...

Corrupt to the very core ....

WASHINGTON — The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee met at the White House complex with the source of documents detailing the intelligence community's incidental collection of communications involving associates of President Trump, the chairman's top aide confirmed Monday.

The source of the intelligence reports cited by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., has been a matter of increasing speculation, as the chairman declined to inform Democratic members of the existence of intelligence reports before briefing reporters and the president the day following his mysterious White House meeting.

Democrats, including the panel's ranking member, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., have asserted that Nunes sought to provide political cover to the president, who falsely claimed that the Obama administration wiretapped his New York offices in advance of the 2016 election.

Monday's disclosure, though, only raised more questions about Nunes' actions last week and his committee's ability to conduct an impartial investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

Intel chair Nunes met source of new surveillance documents at White House
Your post lost all credibility with incidental
The dems deliberately spied on Trump

So it is all Hillary's fault... Great defense...

I didn't bring up the bitch and there's no need to defend against baseless bullshit, just point it out and laugh.

You seem to be forgetting Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the hildabitch. And then went down a laundry list of her lies under oath, in testimony before congress.

Lol. Well then I guess Trump will be prosecuting her any day now. That was one of his big campaign promises. Lock her up! Lock her up! Any day now... :rofl:

You seem to be forgetting Comey laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence against the hildabitch. And then went down a laundry list of her lies under oath, in testimony before congress.

Lol. Well then I guess Trump will be prosecuting her any day now. That was one of his big campaign promises. Lock her up! Lock her up! Any day now... :rofl:

You keep laughing, there's still a perjury referral at DOJ from congress that hasn't been resolved. She may get locked up yet.

You keep laughing, there's still a perjury referral at DOJ from congress that hasn't been resolved. She may get locked up yet.
Yeah, and Mexico might pay for Trump's wall :rofl:

Clinton isn't on anyone's radar. That crap is over.

Forum List

Back