Nunes Measuring Obama For An Orange Jumpsuit

You're here for your spanking????

Comin' right up:

Any errors in Nunes' Memo???

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trumpnot get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

Swear to god that Cell you guys have reserved for, um anyone in Obama Administration, has it's very own theme song!

"god" need be capitalized.

32 new counts against Manafort and Gates,,,,, PC your scum are going down Brace your evil self

Any charges related to President Trump?

No?

Thank you.

LOL Not yet But don't hold your breath His ass is grass and Muelleur is the lawn mower

The indictment of the 13 Russians is Mueller tossing in the towel.

Sure looks like a back-door attempt by Mueller to run and hide.

The Nunes Memo made it untenable to continue the 'War on Trump,' and he needed to find a way out of the corner they had painted themselves into, before a second special prosecutor was put in place to send the conspirators to jail.

Mueller's indictments in a totally different direction than you Leftists expected is a version of 'rats leaving a sinking ship.'

Mueller indicted individuals he cannot extradite….and ties up loose ends by leaving all American out of it

”Rosenstein said his team has not had communication with Russia about the indictments and would go through normal channels for the extradition of those indicted. However, the U.S. government hasno extradition treaty with Russia. In the past, Russia has not cooperated with these requests.

....Rosenstein said that "there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity.

He added that "there is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."
Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

Funny how only one of those assholes has a job now!

They also knew it was false and Knew that is was used in The FISA Warrant that was requested via FALSE AFFIDAVITS!

How do you explain four separate federal judges approving warrants on that basis, and not one of them has challenged the affidavits.

Here's how, you dunce: they swore to the validity of the dossier.....knowing it was bogus.

When an application is made to the FISA court, the assertions in same must be certified by the FBI Director, or Deputy Director, or the Attorney General, or Deputy Attorney General, or Assistant Attorney General to the NSA.

The DoJ and the FBI had to petition the FISA court….and the initial warrant on Carter Page was renewed three times….the same process, thrice.

Know what ‘certify’ means?
a. To confirm formally as true, accurate, or genuine: The police certified tht a suspect had been arrested.

b. To guarantee as meeting a standard:
certified

Comey, McCabe…and Sally Yates certified the applications.

Rod Rosenstein signed at least one.

FBI Deputy Dana Boente signed another.

Jail ‘em all.

Where are the links to the drivel being posted by the OP?
Your cartoonist forgot to draw in Daniel Pearl's head Obama left on the golf course.
You like this better?
5a8e3c7c391d9422008b47f3-750-375.jpg
Daily News

The New York Daily News touted a provocative front-page cover ahead of publication on Wednesday night.

The illustration shows President Donald Trump, his mouth taped over with the the logo of the National Rifle Association.

February 22, 2018 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
View image on Twitter

New York Daily News
I like the fact Trump is president, and you are a loser. Next.
I just don't get how ANYONE with a brain in their head likes the fact that this low life turd is president
When you acquire a brain feel free to comment, until then......
I'm trying really I am But you republicans are killing me you are the worlds worst idiots for supporting this pos

Afraid?? Afraid is when the lying trump cheat is afraid to show his taxes

I notice you were unable to find any errors in Nunes' Memo....

OK.....how about you predict the answers the Obamunists will give to these:

1. When and how did you first become aware of any of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
2. In what form(s) was the information in the Steele dossier presented to you? By whom? (Please describe each instance)
3. Who did you share this information with? When? In what form? (Please describe each instance)
4. What officials actions did you take as a result of receiving the information contained in the Steele dossier?
5. Did you convene any meetings with the intelligence community and/or law enforcement communities as a result of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
6. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by a Democrat-aligned entity?
7. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and/or Hillary for America (Clinton campaign)?
8. When did you first become aware that the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA order on Carter Page?
9. Was President Obama briefed on any information contained in the dossier prior to January 5, 2017?
10. Did you discuss the information contained in the Steele dossier with any reporters or other representatives of the media? If so, who and when?
I try to ignore BS

eddie, your fear is palpable, and your handling of the truth, non-existent.
PC you crack me up A republican talking about truth Almost threw up my scotch Almost

eddie....you know that I am a servant of truth.

That's why I back up and prove everything I post.

...renounce your allegiance to evil and come to the light.

We have cookies.
If you have derma we could make a deal I'm Jewish

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

"The letter’s recipients are redacted. But it is assumed they are going to be such leading Obama administrations officials as CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

....requests to the FBI that the bureau authorized payments to Mr. Steele to continue investigating Mr. Trump as president-elect and possibly as president. But it fired him after he went to the press in October 2016 to disclose his FBI collaboration.

...Obama State Department official served as a middleman during the election in hooking up two Clinton political operatives with Mr. Steele."
Devin Nunes expands dossier probe to find out what Obama knew

The best place for the letter is in the trash can. That is where Nunes should be.

So what you fear is truth.

So good to drag that out of you, you dunce.

BTW.....are there any of the truths in the Nunes Memo that you can refute?

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.:

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

15. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

16. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

17. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

You will never accept the truth unless it is what you want. You are part of the tinfoil hat brigade,.

1. The Clinton campaign paid for opposition research. Steele used his sources in Russia to get information.

2. There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked.

3. The FBI did not admit it was fake. Quite lying. Comey testified the dossier was verified, salacious and unverified.

4. There is no cabal. Only in your sick, twisted mind. I guess your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

5. The FBI found no criminal intent. There were only a few e-mails involved.

6. Comey did not expect anything to change with Clinton's interview so he was thinking about what he would say. There is no evidence agents interviewing Clinton were ordered to go easy. If anything had come up, he could have changed his mind

7. That is the best you can do. The only question involved is when they knew of Clinton's private e-mil server. Hardly earth shattering.

8. There is no evidence it means anything other than talk.

9. There is no evidence Loretta Lynch helped Clinton.

10. More crazy claims. I suppose Obama got e-mails from Clinton and said she was using a private server.

11. It took a unanimous vote of 9 people to approve the sale. Clinton could not give the Uranium One deal to anyone.

12. The FBI was willing to pay Steele to continue his work with his sources in Russia. Trump is in his situation not because of the FBI or DOJ. There is no conspiracy

13. More conspiracies. Steele met with Ohr after the election. Yates knew of the dossier. I suppose anyone who knew of the dossier is now suspect, Steele said he was against Trump because of what he was learning from his Russian contacts. The Russians are still interfering in our elections and launched a attack against US troops in Syria. Yet Trump refuses to place more sanctions on Russia.

14. Nellie Ohr has written a number of articles about Russia. She was hired specifically for that.

The political nature of the document was disclosed. Even Nunes had to backtrack on that.

15, Nunes has had to admit the political nature of the document was given to the FISA court.

16. Mueller is not investigating who had a association with Russia. The question is who had improper relations. Manafort was under investigation even before he joined Trump's campaign. Page has been on the radar since 2013.

17. The memo is a nothingburger. It makes claims with no facts to back it up. One part of it has a false assertion nd Nunes had to admit was not true.
". There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked."

Says who? you know that no american intelligence agency ever looked at the server. so who exactly confirmed that? The DNC? hahahaahahahaahhahahahahahahaha can I investigate myself when I get charged?

Your cartoonist forgot to draw in Daniel Pearl's head Obama left on the golf course.
You like this better?
5a8e3c7c391d9422008b47f3-750-375.jpg
Daily News

The New York Daily News touted a provocative front-page cover ahead of publication on Wednesday night.

The illustration shows President Donald Trump, his mouth taped over with the the logo of the National Rifle Association.

February 22, 2018 " data-e2e-name="embed-container" data-media-container="embed" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; color: rgb(17, 21, 22); font-family: Georgia, Times, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
View image on Twitter

New York Daily News
I like the fact Trump is president, and you are a loser. Next.
I just don't get how ANYONE with a brain in their head likes the fact that this low life turd is president
When you acquire a brain feel free to comment, until then......
I'm trying really I am But you republicans are killing me you are the worlds worst idiots for supporting this pos

I, for one, am supporting the policies of the man....not necessarily the man.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Most voted against the Democrats,
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,
against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.

I notice you were unable to find any errors in Nunes' Memo....

OK.....how about you predict the answers the Obamunists will give to these:

1. When and how did you first become aware of any of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
2. In what form(s) was the information in the Steele dossier presented to you? By whom? (Please describe each instance)
3. Who did you share this information with? When? In what form? (Please describe each instance)
4. What officials actions did you take as a result of receiving the information contained in the Steele dossier?
5. Did you convene any meetings with the intelligence community and/or law enforcement communities as a result of the information contained in the Steele dossier?
6. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by a Democrat-aligned entity?
7. When did you first learn or come to believe that the Steele dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and/or Hillary for America (Clinton campaign)?
8. When did you first become aware that the Steele dossier was used to obtain a FISA order on Carter Page?
9. Was President Obama briefed on any information contained in the dossier prior to January 5, 2017?
10. Did you discuss the information contained in the Steele dossier with any reporters or other representatives of the media? If so, who and when?
I try to ignore BS

PC you crack me up A republican talking about truth Almost threw up my scotch Almost

We have cookies.

Kimchee????

Funny that Mueller refuses to interview Julian Assange or charge him with lying.

"The letter’s recipients are redacted. But it is assumed they are going to be such leading Obama administrations officials as CIA Director John Brennan and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

....requests to the FBI that the bureau authorized payments to Mr. Steele to continue investigating Mr. Trump as president-elect and possibly as president. But it fired him after he went to the press in October 2016 to disclose his FBI collaboration.

...Obama State Department official served as a middleman during the election in hooking up two Clinton political operatives with Mr. Steele."
Devin Nunes expands dossier probe to find out what Obama knew

The best place for the letter is in the trash can. That is where Nunes should be.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

You will never accept the truth unless it is what you want. You are part of the tinfoil hat brigade,.

1. The Clinton campaign paid for opposition research. Steele used his sources in Russia to get information.

2. There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked.

3. The FBI did not admit it was fake. Quite lying. Comey testified the dossier was verified, salacious and unverified.

4. There is no cabal. Only in your sick, twisted mind. I guess your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

6. Comey did not expect anything to change with Clinton's interview so he was thinking about what he would say. There is no evidence agents interviewing Clinton were ordered to go easy. If anything had come up, he could have changed his mind

7. That is the best you can do. The only question involved is when they knew of Clinton's private e-mil server. Hardly earth shattering.

10. More crazy claims. I suppose Obama got e-mails from Clinton and said she was using a private server.

11. It took a unanimous vote of 9 people to approve the sale. Clinton could not give the Uranium One deal to anyone.

12. The FBI was willing to pay Steele to continue his work with his sources in Russia. Trump is in his situation not because of the FBI or DOJ. There is no conspiracy

13. More conspiracies. Steele met with Ohr after the election. Yates knew of the dossier. I suppose anyone who knew of the dossier is now suspect, Steele said he was against Trump because of what he was learning from his Russian contacts. The Russians are still interfering in our elections and launched a attack against US troops in Syria. Yet Trump refuses to place more sanctions on Russia.

14. Nellie Ohr has written a number of articles about Russia. She was hired specifically for that.

The political nature of the document was disclosed. Even Nunes had to backtrack on that.

15, Nunes has had to admit the political nature of the document was given to the FISA court.

16. Mueller is not investigating who had a association with Russia. The question is who had improper relations. Manafort was under investigation even before he joined Trump's campaign. Page has been on the radar since 2013.

17. The memo is a nothingburger. It makes claims with no facts to back it up. One part of it has a false assertion nd Nunes had to admit was not true.
". There is no doubt the Russians hacked the DNC servers. DNC e-mails showed up on WikiLeaks. Don't give me the garbage that Seth Rich did it. That has been thoroughly debunked."

Says who? you know that no american intelligence agency ever looked at the server. so who exactly confirmed that? The DNC? hahahaahahahaahhahahahahahahaha can I investigate myself when I get charged?

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

I try to ignore BS

We have cookies.

Kimchee????
asian vegetable ? No thank you,,,, Derma is a great jewish delicacy

We have cookies.

Kimchee????
asian vegetable ? No thank you,,,, Derma is a great jewish delicacy

I agree.....

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

And this....Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

That’s how you know this whole thing is a scam and that Mueller was hired to try to sweep it all under the rug and his only function is to actually Obstruct Justice.

Is it true that republicans get a tax break every time there's a school shooting?

Forum List

Back