Number of women who, after viewing ultrasound, decided not to abort:

R

rdean

Who knows?

Does anyone have any "facts" or "data" this "works"?

I doubt you're going to get any reliable statistics, as it's entirely based on self-reporting/abortion doctors. But why does it matter anyway? I don't really understand why people are so offended by showing a woman her body/a mass of tissue.

My guess is zero decided against an abortion. It's meant to deter/humiliate women from seeking an abortion.

Last edited:
My guess is zero decided against an abortion. It's meant to deter/humiliate women from seeking an abortion.

Have you ever heard your child's heart beat? Trust me. It's not going to humiliate the women from seeking an abortion. They are going to hear their child and make a choice to keep the baby rather than abort. I don't see how even the most cruel and hardened woman could hear their childs heart beat and not rethink things.

I don't think women are designed to want to kill their young. That's why the pro-abortion movement needs to dehumanize the child. That's the only way to fight natures instrict to protect the child.

Oh, and I believe there are studies out there on this. Im sure a quick search could produce them. Why dont you look for them rdean?

This is a perfect example of how screwed up many people in this country really are.

The "humiliation" a female should be feeling when she is contemplating aborting her unborn baby SHOULD come from the GUILT she should have for even CONSIDERING killing her unborn baby.

But, according to "Political Junky", the "guilt" belongs to the people who are trying to offer ALTERNATIVES to killing unborn babies.

The leftists, like "Political Junky" and his ilk, are completely void of conscience, decency, compassion, and a myriad of other basic human emotions. Promoting DEATH and minimizing LIFE is sick and twisted.

This is a "child"

child.jpg

This is an eight week old embyo

eightweekembryo.jpg

Both of which are living Humans. Or does a human embryo become something else?
My appendix is human, too.

Regardless, and embryo is not a child.

An Embryo is a human, an appendix is an organ from a human. An embryo grows into a baby, does an appendix?
A human embryo is just that - an embryo. An human embryo is not a human child.

All those uses of human are as adjectives.

Human embryo.

Human child.

Human appendix.

An appendix does not grow into a baby.

An embryo does. But, it is not a baby, nor is it a child. A sperm can grow into a baby, too. So can an egg.

.... I am AMAZED you think murder is ok as long as it is convenient.
I don't think murder is OK. I think destroying some human cells, and some human groups of cells is OK.

Killing a human embryo is not illegal, thus it cannot be murder.

But, I commend you on conflating so many things and your use of hyperbole.

My appendix is human, too.

Regardless, and embryo is not a child.

An Embryo is a human, an appendix is an organ from a human. An embryo grows into a baby, does an appendix?
A human embryo is just that - an embryo. An human embryo is not a human child.

All those uses of human are as adjectives.

Human embryo.

Human child.

Human appendix.

An appendix does not grow into a baby.

An embryo does. But, it is not a baby, nor is it a child. A sperm can grow into a baby, too. So can an egg.

.... I am AMAZED you think murder is ok as long as it is convenient.
I don't think murder is OK. I think destroying some human cells, and some human groups of cells is OK.

Killing a human embryo is not illegal, thus it cannot be murder.

But, I commend you on conflating so many things and your use of hyperbole.

It may be LEGAL but it is still murder.

Forum List

Back