Number of Hate Groups hits 20 year high

You're an idiot. You can't provide one single solitary piece of evidence to show that President Trump is a "racist." All you're doing is running your cock-holster.

How about the drop in black unemployment we've seen since Trump's election? Trump's offer to do something about the black on black murders in Chicago, which was turned down by a white liberal Mayor? The fact that Trump was admired and looked up to by black people, even being mentioned in a whole bunch of hip-hop songs before he was elected? The lack of black riots we saw under Obama, where they burned down their own businesses and neighborhoods?

Idiot.

The SPLC is literally a hate group, so I don't respect that source.

Hey, I heard somewhere that the SPLC is a "hate group."

Can anyone verify that for me, or is that just a rumor?

You should be very embarrassed for having posted an OP based of a "report" by the Southern Poverty "Laughingstock" Center. A much discredited org that has nothing to do with "law" or "poverty".

They simply go about the business of stuffing their pockets with big buck$ donations from paranoid liberals, whom they solicit and terrify, with exaggerated stories about most impotent fringe groups like the KKK and neo-Nazis.

By 2019, this should be well known as common knowledge, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people who confine their "information" intake to liberal OMMISION media (CNN, MSNBC, etc), walk around ignorant of such things.

Please the SPLC declares any group that is not liberal a hate group they are joke and have been for a long time. I would love to hear the SPLC take on the Jussie Smollett hate crime that wasn't.
Or 100 other race hoaxes of the last 40 years.

Forum List

Back