Nukes in the USA?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
I captured this from the Rusty Humphries' Show the other night - he was interviewing Paul L Williams who is:

A former FBI consultant claims that al-Qaida not only has obtained nuclear devices, but also likely has them in the U.S. and will detonate them in the near future.

Paul L. Williams, PhD, is a journalist and author of Al Qaeda Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime, and the Coming Apocalypse; The Vatican Exposed: Money, Murder, and the Mafia; and Osama's Revenge: The Next 9/11: What the Media and the Government Haven't Told You. He has served as a consultant for the FBI, editor and publisher of the Metro in Scranton, Pennsylvania, as well as an adjunct professor of humanities at the University of Scranton.

http://207.115.70.82/files/PaulLWilliams.mp3

He's been making the local talk-show circuit around the nation. I have heard him on three local shows as well as Art Bell.

no1tovote4 said:
He's been making the local talk-show circuit around the nation. I have heard him on three local shows as well as Art Bell.
Yup. Heard him on Michael Savage's show too.

He's been scaring my wife...

The worst part is I have no other information to say that he is wrong in order to make her not worry. The whole Border issue makes it so there is no way for our government could possibly know if they had these nukes here or not. Bush, and all the previous administrations have actively ignored a major problem and now it will take major surgery in order to fix.

manu1959 said:
if you were al-Qaida, and you had nukes and you had them in the us what are you waiting on?

they are probably in the process of moving their families as far away from Mecca as possible...and building fall out shelters way out in the boonies!
Cause if and when they detonate them in the USA the demand on our government...whatever survives... would be so great to eliminate Islam from the world! And we still have thousands of nukes in storage!

manu1959 said:
if you were al-Qaida, and you had nukes and you had them in the us what are you waiting on?

To get the last two in so you can take out Chicago, NYC, LA, Houston, Orlando, and Las Vegas at the same moment?

:dunno:

manu1959 said:
The the preparation required to perpetuate a massive coordinated attack. Furthermore, if they do this in conjunction with a country like Iran, perhaps they are waiting until Iran has their nukes so that if we retaliate by doing something such as nuking Mecca, Iran will be able to retaliate on Europe and Israel. If AQ conducts a nuke attack on the USA, I full well expect 1) for Iran et al to attack Israel seeing an open opportunity 2) for the Islamic world to declare war on the rest of the non-Islamic world.

no1tovote4 said:
To get the last two in so you can take out Chicago, NYC, LA, Houston, Orlando, and Las Vegas at the same moment?

:dunno:

cool looks like california did not make the list...............after all why bomb your ally....LOL

archangel said:
they are probably in the process of moving their families as far away from Mecca as possible...and building fall out shelters way out in the boonies!
Cause if and when they detonate them in the USA the demand on our government...whatever survives... would be so great to eliminate Islam from the world! And we still have thousands of nukes in storage!

seriously we would nuke the oil fields ..... i doubt it

manu1959 said:
seriously we would nuke the oil fields ..... i doubt it

if they nuked DC,NY,LA et al even Vegas...do you really think the population would be thinking about gas? Not me..nor did they during WWII..if I remember correctly gas was rationed as was sugar etc...etc...humm......... :cof:

manu1959 said:
cool looks like california did not make the list...............after all why bomb your ally....LOL

LA...like in Los Angeles,California...last time I looked LA was in California...did I miss the big one...like in earthquake? :poke:

archangel said:
if they nuked DC,NY,LA et al even Vegas...do you really think the population would be thinking about gas? Not me..nor did they during WWII..if I remember correctly gas was rationed as was sugar etc...etc...humm......... :cof:

true enough....seems odd to nuke LA......i mean they are all inspport of the poor iraqi's and hate the current govt.....also won't they need LA as a propaganda machine?

archangel said:
LA...like in Los Angeles,California...last time I looked LA was in California...did I miss the big one...like in earthquake? :poke:

everything south of santa barbara isn't california as far as i am concerned

manu1959 said:
true enough....seems odd to nuke LA......i mean they are all inspport of the poor iraqi's and hate the current govt.....also won't they need LA as a propaganda machine?

you tell me...wasn't the bomber caught crossing from Canada into the US with "Bomb" material...and was heading for LAX as in Los Angeles International Airport.... :rolleyes:

archangel said:
you tell me...wasn't the bomber caught crossing from Canada into the US with "Bomb" material...and was heading for LAX as in Los Angeles International Airport.... :rolleyes:

i thought they were after the space needle on new years?

manu1959 said:

No, LA is an example of the Decadence of the US. They put out movies that show nudity, etc... LA and Vegas would go because they are examples of the sin of the US.

manu1959 said:

The guys they caught crossing from Canada said they were off to LA had they gotten through cleanly. The Space Needle was the target of a group that we only had Intel on.

manu1959 said:

that was news media speculation...paperwork seized and others named had info related to LAX...small world eh! :cof:

no1tovote4 said:
No, LA is an example of the Decadence of the US. They put out movies that show nudity, etc... LA and Vegas would go because they are examples of the sin of the US.
But Vegas is where they love to come before they blow themselves up to get blown in a non-lethal manner...

Forum List

Back