Nuclear Fusion (Endless and Clean Energy Source)

Whocares386

Mar 9, 2017
Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source. It is called nuclear fusion. It is different than the nuclear fission reaction that is used in today’s nuclear reactors. Nuclear fission is based on splitting large atoms such as uranium or plutonium, and even though it releases a great amount of energy, it also generates radioactive waste.

If you wonder for furher info, you can find whole article here:
Nuclear Fusion

Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source. It is called nuclear fusion. It is different than the nuclear fission reaction that is used in today’s nuclear reactors. Nuclear fission is based on splitting large atoms such as uranium or plutonium, and even though it releases a great amount of energy, it also generates radioactive waste.

Nuclear Fusion

Aneutronic Fusion is a much more viable project than standard Nuclear Fusion is.

FOCUS FUSION is the other main research group

Videos HERE

Last edited:
Prediction: the globalists won't let it happen. Energy is a means of control, they cannot allow a near unlimited power source to become available to the masses.

Nuclear Fusion

Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source.

We've been 20 years away, for at least 30 years now.

Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source. It is called nuclear fusion.

Don't bank on it, yet, Betty. My guess is that you don't have a whole lotta time invested in studying nuclear physics. These projects are great sinkholes to throw money into to attract researchers and research dollars (prestige that justifies raising tuition even higher), but what we are talking about here is basically starting a chain-reaction process similar to the center of the Sun that once started, is SELF-SUSTAINING, but without the benefit of an actual star and its mass equal to 333,000 planet Earths---- all in a small room. :D

Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source. It is called nuclear fusion.

Don't bank on it, yet, Betty. My guess is that you don't have a whole lotta time invested in studying nuclear physics. These projects are great sinkholes to throw money into to attract researchers and research dollars (prestige that justifies raising tuition even higher), but what we are talking about here is basically starting a chain-reaction process similar to the center of the Sun that once started, is SELF-SUSTAINING, but without the benefit of an actual star and its mass equal to 333,000 planet Earths---- all in a small room. :D

I suggest that you read the two links I provided. They are being done by people who have Physics and Electrical degrees.

Focus Fusion group already have generated a successful Fusion test, it is HERE.

This was done THREE years ago.

Prediction: the globalists won't let it happen. Energy is a means of control, they cannot allow a near unlimited power source to become available to the masses.
BINGO.

The Templars, the Rosicrucians, the Tutonics, and many other orders knew that the new world existed. That knowledge was a tightly guarded secret back in the middle ages.

Why? Because back in that era, LAND was to the people as ENERGY is today, it is power and control. It is destiny.

With the population of the earth so low, folks could just leave if they did not like something, then they would not have to pay taxes, rent, etc.

That was the base of power for nobility, kings, and the state.

So it is with energy today. We use it for everything, it IS currency, and it IS directly correlated to economic growth. The more energy a nation uses, the more it's economic growth will be.

With free energy, and 3D printing, we could desalinize water, grow an infinite amount of food, clean up the land, water and atmosphere, colonize space, save species, etc. The only limit is the industriousness of the people and the imagination of a nation.

IOW, there would no longer be the control by the world's power elites. It would have the same equalizing effects as the new world had, except whole cultures and peoples would not have to disappear and die of course.

I suggest that you read the two links I provided. They are being done by people who have Physics and Electrical degrees.

I have physics and electrical degrees, jackass. I don't need to watch your links to know that these experiments all FAIL on two vital areas! They are no where close to producing sustainable fusion on a scale that would supply power to the world. You DON'T understand the HUGE problem that faces them (though I LAID IT OUT IN MY POST ABOVE).

Last edited:

I have physics and electrical degrees. I don't need to read your links to know that these experiments FAIL on two vital areas!

Good for you, but they have the same degrees and have already passed several tests over the years as they proceed to the next step. They know it is a complicated project which is why they are doing it the slow way step by step.

They have ALREADY created fusion in the lab, which means they are on the way.

I have physics and electrical degrees. I don't need to read your links to know that these experiments FAIL on two vital areas!

Good for you, but they have the same degrees and have already passed several tests over the years as they proceed to the next step. They know it is a complicated project which is why they are doing it the slow way step by step.

OKAY. ONE LAST TIME. It don't mean shit because it took them MUCH MORE energy to cause the reaction than they got out of it! They are on their way NO WHERE. Might as well say you have a car that gets you an inch of the way to your destination miles away that took more work to move than if you JUST WALKED.

We might solve the problem in CENTURIES.

OKAY. ONE LAST TIME. It don't mean shit because it took them MUCH MORE energy to cause the reaction than they got out of it! They are on their way NO WHERE. Might as well say you have a car that gets you an inch of the way to your destination miles away that took more work to move than if you JUST WALKED.

We might solve the problem in CENTURIES.

It is clear you didn't read the results and watch the video of them doing it.

You are talking about standard Neutronic Fusion which probably NEVER work, I am talking about ANEUTRONIC fusion.

Here is a simple statement of the difference:

Aneutronic Fusion
There are two different types of fusion reactions, depending on what products are generated by the reaction. In neutronic fusion, one of the products is a neutron, while the others are charged nuclei. In aneutronic fusion, all the products are charged nuclei—no neutrons are produced.

Most fusion energy research involves neutronic fusion, with the fuel being two isotopes of hydrogen—deuterium and tritium. This fuel was chosen because it reacts—burns—at the lowest temperatures of any fusion fuel, so was thought to be the easiest one to use. But neutronic fusion has two strong disadvantages. Neutrons can produce some radioactive waste, although much less than from fission. They also can destroy the reactor structures over time. Second, the only way we know of getting energy out of neutrons is by using them to generate heat. So if you use energy to heat something up we are stuck with the way we have produced electricity since Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. We use heat to boil water, to produce steam, to turn a turbine, to turn a generator. All of which is very expensive and wasteful of energy at every step. More on neutronic fusion

Aneutronic fusion, producing only charged nuclei as products eliminates these disadvantages. Without neutrons, there is no radioactive waste. Since the energy output is now in the form of the motion of charged particles, and moving charged particles are electricity, energy can be obtained by direct conversion—much cheaper than turbines and generators. Aneutronic fusion is the only energy source we know that is potentially both much cleaner than other energy sources and much cheaper.

The best fuel for aneutronic fusion is a mixture of hydrogen with boron. This fuel is also known as pB11, from the scientific symbols for the ingredients. When the hydrogen nucleus—a single proton(p) —and the boron-11 (B11) nucleus come together at high temperature, they react to form three helium nuclei—and a lot of energy.

This fuel is essentially inexhaustible. Hydrogen of course comes from water and the amount of boron mined right now is 10 times as much as would be needed to replace ALL existing energy sources with aneutronic fusion. Boron is also the 12th most abundant element in seawater. The boron in the oceans would provide enough fuel for billions of years of energy consumption at triple the present level.

Last edited:
So if you use energy to heat something up we are stuck with the way we have produced electricity since Thomas Edison invented the light bulb.

Unfortunate for the author that he doesn't understand that Edison did NOT invent the light bulb! Just as Marconi didn't actually invent radio.

<snip>Aneutronic fusion, Since the energy output is now in the form of the motion of charged particles, and moving charged particles are electricity, energy can be obtained by direct conversion—much cheaper than turbines and generators.

Moving particles are also heat. So the aneutronic process is essentially magnetohydrodynamic in nature whereby the heat generated becomes largely a waste product (or at least a secondary product) and the electric field produced by the charged output to be transformer-coupled to a load after the required energy is subtracted off the top needed to put back into sustaining the process.

That last part is the big hitch, still one of the two big problems in making the process viable. It takes a LOT of power to initiate much less sustain the aneutronic process, clean or otherwise.

Nuclear Fusion

Humanity is very close to achieving a nearly endless and clean energy source.

We've been 20 years away, for at least 30 years now.
Closer to 50 years now. Would like to see it happen, but bet that it will take much longer than we have already been at it.

BINGO.

The Templars, the Rosicrucians, the Tutonics, and many other orders knew that the new world existed. That knowledge was a tightly guarded secret back in the middle ages.

Why? Because back in that era, LAND was to the people as ENERGY is today, it is power and control. It is destiny.

With the population of the earth so low, folks could just leave if they did not like something, then they would not have to pay taxes, rent, etc.

So it is with energy today. We use it for everything, it IS currency, and it IS directly correlated to economic growth. The more energy a nation uses, the more it's economic growth will be.

With free energy, and 3D printing, we could desalinize water, grow an infinite amount of food, clean up the land, water and atmosphere, colonize space, save species, etc. The only limit is the industriousness of the people and the imagination of a nation.

IOW, there would no longer be the control by the world's power elites. It would have the same equalizing effects as the new world had, except whole cultures and peoples would not have to disappear and die of course.
Well now, if you truly believe that, I assume that you have a solar setup, with a large battery back up and drive EV's. That would make you independent of the nefarious schemes of these people. LOL

So if you use energy to heat something up we are stuck with the way we have produced electricity since Thomas Edison invented the light bulb.

Unfortunate for the author that he doesn't understand that Edison did NOT invent the light bulb! Just as Marconi didn't actually invent radio.

<snip>Aneutronic fusion, Since the energy output is now in the form of the motion of charged particles, and moving charged particles are electricity, energy can be obtained by direct conversion—much cheaper than turbines and generators.

Moving particles are also heat. So the aneutronic process is essentially magnetohydrodynamic in nature whereby the heat generated becomes largely a waste product (or at least a secondary product) and the electric field produced by the charged output to be transformer-coupled to a load after the required energy is subtracted off the top needed to put back into sustaining the process.

That last part is the big hitch, still one of the two big problems in making the process viable. It takes a LOT of power to initiate much less sustain the aneutronic process, clean or otherwise.

Science and economics eludes the the gullible.

Look, we already have a tame fusion reactor. That big yellow thing in the sky. All we have to do is harvest what it sends to us daily. We can do that in two ways that result in no pollution, solar and wind. Both are now the cheapest forms of energy available. Both are scalable, especially solar. India, China, and, now, even Mexico, are putting in gigawatt installations that will produce electricity cheaper than it has ever been produced before.

BINGO.

Well now, if you truly believe that, I assume that you have a solar setup, with a large battery back up and drive EV's. That would make you independent of the nefarious schemes of these people. LOL
Yeah, sure, I'll just use my magic wand and presto that into existence.

Forum List

Back