NRA pac breaks fundraising record amid push for new gun control

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The National Rifle Association's political action committee took in a record amount of contributions in March amid a major push for new gun-control regulations, Federal Election Commission filings show.
NRA PAC Breaks Fundraising Record Amid Push for New Gun Control
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent, and it also proves more Americans are for a FREEDOm and their 2nd amendment than there are losers who want us to end up like Europe and not be able to defend ourselves.

AS THE SAYING GGOES MOLON LABE , AND YOUR NEVER GONNA DO IT at least not willingly.

Every time the Left squawks, the NRA gains members and record donations.

The Left seems incapable of learning the simplest of lessons.

The National Rifle Association's political action committee took in a record amount of contributions in March amid a major push for new gun-control regulations, Federal Election Commission filings show.

Excellent, and it also proves more Americans are for a FREEDOm and their 2nd amendment than there are losers who want us to end up like Europe and not be able to defend ourselves.

AS THE SAYING GOES MOLON LABE , AND YOUR NEVER GONNA DO IT at least not willingly.

I can't believe it, the MOST IMPORTANT THREAD of the day, and it is so far under the radar I almost started my own not believing no one was talking about it! A mere 4 posts??? After the DOZENS of threads and THOUSANDS of posts in recent weeks over Parkland by anti-gun gun-grabbing slobbering drooling morons here grinning ear to ear that they were honing in on the kill to "get" the NRA, the ACTUAL RESULT is that like all things liberal, this too has BLOW UP IN THEIR FUCKING FACE.

Where are all the gloating idiots now? The NRA-hating, Hogg-loving, gun-hating blamers that all things gun are bad and the very root of evil?

The more the Left tries, they always achieve the exact opposite of their stated intent. Obama sold more guns than ever, and thanks to the marching fools on Washington, real Americans and gun owners everywhere, came up BIG that the NRA is here to stay.

Gun nuts get off on bloodshed. I wonder what the stats are on how many babies are born in red districts 9 months after a bloody massacre.
Babies aren't born in blue districts because they are all perverts and can't reproduce.
More babies are born in blue districts than anywhere else in America :itsok:

• Banned

AS THE SAYING GOES MOLON LABE , AND YOUR NEVER GONNA DO IT at least not willingly.

I can't believe it, the MOST IMPORTANT THREAD of the day, and it is so far under the radar I almost started my own not believing no one was talking about it! A mere 4 posts??? After the DOZENS of threads and THOUSANDS of posts in recent weeks over Parkland by anti-gun gun-grabbing slobbering drooling morons here grinning ear to ear that they were honing in on the kill to "get" the NRA, the ACTUAL RESULT is that like all things liberal, this too has BLOW UP IN THEIR FUCKING FACE.

Where are all the gloating idiots now? The NRA-hating, Hogg-loving, gun-hating blamers that all things gun are bad and the very root of evil?

The more the Left tries, they always achieve the exact opposite of their stated intent. Obama sold more guns than ever, and thanks to the marching fools on Washington, real Americans and gun owners everywhere, came up BIG that the NRA is here to stay.

Thank you , Try posting it you will probably get more vistors than I will. Esp. since I basically tell those I can't stand to fk off LOL I'm not wasting my time on them and have no patience for rude pos smart asses.

Forum List

Back