NRA issues threatening video to intimidate opponents

well I'm waiting on the blame that is the NRAs. you haven't presented that yet.

I also asked you what law would have prevented the shooting?
So the NRA blocking gun legislation by paying off politicians doesn't count? When Florida recently raised the gun buying age limit to 21, the NRA sued the state. Does that count?
I'm still waiting on the crime they committed with a gun. You know where the NRA pulled a trigger. Do you even know who the NRA is? Nope. You think it is a building with 30 or so employees. Don't you? :21::777:
You can abet a crime and be convicted for that, even if you're not the shooter. Now you know.
yes one can, give me a demonstration of where the NRA is abetting a crime?
I already have, scroll up.
sorry, I don't get your analogy then. How does blocking legislation abed? explain it to me.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.
How about abetting school shootings? Does that count?

Since the NRA has never abetted a school shooting, it does not count at all.

the policies of the gun manufacturers lobby.... which is all the NRA is now, have absolutely abetted school shootings. and shills who stand in the way of things like tightened background checks and keeping guns away from felons, the mentally ill/dangerous and domestic abusers are also abetting school shootings.
do you know who the NRA is? It is the american people who own guns, how many people you think that is if there are 300 million guns out there?

So the NRA blocking gun legislation by paying off politicians doesn't count? When Florida recently raised the gun buying age limit to 21, the NRA sued the state. Does that count?
I'm still waiting on the crime they committed with a gun. You know where the NRA pulled a trigger. Do you even know who the NRA is? Nope. You think it is a building with 30 or so employees. Don't you? :21::777:
You can abet a crime and be convicted for that, even if you're not the shooter. Now you know.
sorry, I don't get your analogy then. How does blocking legislation abed? explain it to me.
If you block legislation to, for example as the NRA is trying to do, raise the purchase age to 21 in Florida, then you're a psrtner in all the gun crimes committed by 18, 19 and 20 year olds.

BTW, I'll change my view when someone can show the NRA killing someone or threatening to kill someone.

the policies of the gun manufacturers lobby.... which is all the NRA is now, have absolutely abetted school shootings. and shills who stand in the way of things like tightened background checks and keeping guns away from felons, the mentally ill/dangerous and domestic abusers are also abetting school shootings.
do you know who the NRA is? It is the american people who own guns, how many people you think that is if there are 300 million guns out there?
500,000 people for 300 million guns? Or is it less?

Jesus himself told his disciples to arm themselves
It's all hearsay, but keep telling yourself that, it'll soothe your conscience. Although it might not completely get the blood off of your hands. And St-Peter will see it. So how about if I save you a seat in hell right next to Hitler. Just don't pass him the salt. ;biggrin:

People who do not commit murder do not have blood on their hands
So...Hitler didn't have blood on his hands? Interesting.

He gave the order.

See the difference?

Who here compelled Cruz, or Lanza, or any other deranged piece of shit to kill anyone?
The gun industry, with help from the NRA.

And now you're going to explain to us, SPECIFICALLY, how "the gun industry" and/or the NRA, COMPELLED anyone to kill people. Proceed, and make it good.

explain what you mean? that is too general.
Opposing pretty much every law having to do with guns by paying off politicians, and making it way too easy for anyone to get a gun, especially high-powered weapons that are often used in school shootings...
BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

1) The NRA does not "block gun legislation". They OPPOSE gun-grabbing legislation which would produce no measurable positive effect. Last time I checked, any US citizen is allowed to oppose any legislation they like. And the NRA supports legislation which WOULD produce measurable useful effects without producing negative effects which outweigh the positive.

2) The NRA doesn't "pay off politicians". You have them confused with Democrat donors.

3) The NRA SHOULD sue the state. Anyone who is a legal US resident AND a legal adult, but under the age of 21, should be suing the state of Florida for infringing on their Constitutional rights, not to mention their moral rights. It is no more appropriate to punish law-abiding adults under 21 for the actions of a handful of nutjobs than it is to punish law-abiding citizens of any other age. The problem with spree killers isn't caused by their age, any more than it is caused by the guns.

BTW, it was a law that obummer inacted that allowed the purchase of the gun by the kid. you should do your homework kiddo.

Ingraham: 'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

'PROMISE Program' Hailed By Obama Admin Led to Florida Schools Ignoring Violent Students

Not the NRA
Doesn't matter who you point the finger at, they all deserve some blame. This admin, the last admin, every admin before that. As well as the NRA and everyone, like you, who support them. yYou all have blood on your hands.

You have to actually abet the crime for that to apply. Supporting gun ownership by people who don't commit crimes doesn't qualify. Now YOU know.

No, you really haven't.

If you block legislation to, for example as the NRA is trying to do, raise the purchase age to 21 in Florida, then you're a psrtner in all the gun crimes committed by 18, 19 and 20 year olds.

That is utter horseshit, even more so than your usual horseshit.

how? explain your thoughts here? You think because a store doesn't sell to an age that age can't get a gun? you really believe that eh? LOL you are naive.

I have suspected this for a while, and this post confirms it. You're an idiotic clown who can't be taken seriously. The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby. They represent their members who in the past did support background checks until it became obvious that background checks are abject failures due to government inefficency. Sadly, since you are not intelligent, you can't understand this and just vomit propaganda as if it was true, though it is not.

So in other words, she agrees with you and you both take instructions from Nancy Pelosi what to think. Pure intelligence.

As for being a lawyer, not so much. But maybe she's a lawyer's rubber girlfriend for the night

I don't need to defend her. She...unlike u...is above name calling and insults....you are as low as you can go.

OMG, you're an idiot. She calls names constantly like you do. You her pimp or a John?

^^^^^^^^^^^
troll who calls names constantly.

:rofl:

I was feeling irony deficient today. :lol:

The trolls know November is coming...

ya I wonder how they feel about losing a House seat in a district where Donald won by 20 points.

LOL, how does it feel to realize that the vote total was so close as to show the "wave" you were expecting is barely a ripple? And, to realize that the Democrat won because he vowed early that he would not support Ms. Pelosi to lead House Democrats and played down his connections to his national party. He echoed traditional Democratic themes about union rights and economic fairness, but took a more conservative position on the hot-button issue of guns. Certainly not a sign that the wave is coming.

I have suspected this for a while, and this post confirms it. You're an idiotic clown who can't be taken seriously. The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby. They represent their members who in the past did support background checks until it became obvious that background checks are abject failures due to government inefficency. Sadly, since you are not intelligent, you can't understand this and just vomit propaganda as if it was true, though it is not.
"The NRA is NOT a gun manufacturers lobby." :laughing0301:

I don't need to defend her. She...unlike u...is above name calling and insults....you are as low as you can go.

OMG, you're an idiot. She calls names constantly like you do. You her pimp or a John?

^^^^^^^^^^^

ya I wonder how they feel about losing a House seat in a district where Donald won by 20 points.

LOL, how does it feel to realize that the vote total was so close as to show the "wave" you were expecting is barely a ripple? And, to realize that the Democrat won because he vowed early that he would not support Ms. Pelosi to lead House Democrats and played down his connections to his national party. He echoed traditional Democratic themes about union rights and economic fairness, but took a more conservative position on the hot-button issue of guns. Certainly not a sign that the wave is coming.

actually, moron, it feels great. Donald the sociopath won the district by 20%. Romney by about 18%. it was so red that dems didn't even bother running people there.

so how does it feel, moron, that you lost a seat you should have held forever?

if you don't see that writing on the wall, you're even dumber than I thought. and that's pretty dumb.

but then again, you're a trumptard. so it's not like our expectations were high.

oops. :cuckoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^

That is a hoot. Lamb ran in every way against the Democrat national party, and the national party drones take his win as an endorsement of the national party.

You had a Democrat who disavowed the national party and a Republican who the national party wanted to disavow. Let's go to the scorecard:

Democrat seats lost under Obama: 1,000
Republican seats lost under Trump: 40

Landslide to Democrats? Not hardly.

BTW, it's not over. Last I heard, they were still counting absentee ballots.

^^^^^^^^^^^

actually, moron, it feels great. Donald the sociopath won the district by 20%. Romney by about 18%. it was so red that dems didn't even bother running people there.

so how does it feel, moron, that you lost a seat you should have held forever?

if you don't see that writing on the wall, you're even dumber than I thought. and that's pretty dumb.

but then again, you're a trumptard. so it's not like our expectations were high.

oops. :cuckoo:

The empty headed doxy opines again.

Lamb repudiated every way of being a Democrat, and you think it's an endorsement of Democrats.

Then there are the two aces up Trump's sleeves. They go by the names of Pelosi and Blamery. How's the feminist (sic) Clinton bashing women and whites again working out for you?

^^^^^^^^^^^

Need we remind you trumpasor won here by 20 points?

^^^^^^^^^^^

Need we remind you trumpasor won here by 20 points?

Need we remind you you're claiming a blue wave because of a guy who disavowed the Democrat party in every possible way?

Obama loses 1000 Democrat seats in 8 years. Now that was a wave.

Trump loses 40 seats in 14 months. Just a creek. Particularly since you'd expect a few of the thousand seats lost by Obama to trickle back.

As for your election prognostication ability, remember this one?

Forum List

Back