NRA apologizes for Dana Loesch ad....just kidding, they tell lefties to get over it...

Never no one coming after your gun as long as you were not listed as a nut case or felon, I guess maybe you were since you are so worried about it. Us snowflakes could careless about you gun nuts.

Never no one coming after your gun as long as you were not listed as a nut case or felon, I guess maybe you were since you are so worried about it. Us snowflakes could careless about you gun nuts.

Please explain the ruling from the 4th Circuit Court of appeals....a court staffed with judges by clinton and obama.......right now...if it stands....it guts the 2nd Amendment.....

The Conspiracy To Dismember Heller

The consequences of the ruling cannot be overstated. In essence, the 4th Circuit has contrived a brand-new constitutional “test,” the practical effect of which is the removal of Second Amendment protection from any firearm that a judge happens not to like.

In Heller, the Supreme Court took three related positions:

First, that firearms “in common use” may not be banned;

second, that while “dangerous” arms may be regulated, only those that are “unusual” in addition are eligible for prohibition; and

third, that a government may not ban certain types of guns on the understanding that other types remain available.

In a follow-up case, Caetano v. Massachusetts, Justice Samuel Alito stated in his concurrence that “the relative dangerousness of a weapon is irrelevant when the weapon belongs to a class of arms commonly used for lawful purposes.”

Disgracefully, the 4th Circuit ignored all these prescriptions—which it was duty-bound to follow—electing instead to devise its own rule: that if a weapon is “most useful in military service,” it enjoys no constitutional protection.

In so doing, the court thumbed its nose at its superiors and quietly rewrote the law for millions of Americans.

If you could care less...then stop pushing laws that turn law abiding gun owners into criminals...

If you could care less...then stop pushing laws that turn law abiding gun owners into criminals...

So you want nut cases and felons to have guns, you must be one yourself.

what does "listed as a nut case" mean in the lexicon of a health care worker.
(for the record----our penny claims that she is a health care worker)

Forum List

Back