Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation

Everyone knows what happened and its a tragedy of justice... everyone involved should in prison.... vote for Trump if you want justice.... and cheaper gas and food....
Sure...............vote for Trump if you want cheaper beer too.

Ultra Right Beer™️: Conservative Dad's ULTRA RIGHT 100 ...​

1696413846629.png
ultrarightbeer.com
https://ultrarightbeer.com

Official site of Conservative Dad's Ultra Right 100% Woke-Free American beer. Dump the woke corporations who hate our values. A Freedom Speaks Up brand.

1696413768186.png

LIMITED EDITION: Conservative Dad's Revenge (6-Pack)​

$25.00

Gotta be Biden's fault.............Right?

Something seemed fishy from the start. All the media coverage was one sided. They parroted the lefties in DC instead of doing a real investigation.

---Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation---

Another inside job, why am I not surprised?

From 911 to the Plandemic, to numerous "school shootings" around the country, the largest purveyor of violence in the world is the federal government.

I usually ignore this gaslighting bullshit you Trumpers try to pull...but I got time today....

So, since the FBI and Biden pulled off this whole thing -- that means one of 2 things have to be true

Either the people you called "J6 Patriots" and "heroes" were a bunch of feds......therefore, you folks are actually glorifying FEDS....or....

Those people you call "J6 Patriots" and "heroes" are just too damn stupid to not be tricked by Biden and the FBI

Both options make you look equally stupid...

Pelosi saw a golden opportunity to finally get Trump to make a very bad mistake. She knew full well that if the crowd protesting turned violent, that it would look very bad for Trump. So she hatched an evil plot. She knew that added security was needed to keep peace. She knew that operatives stirring up violence would be effective, she knew that the barriers and doors needed to be opened, she knew that flash bangs launched into the crowd would cause injuries and would kick off the violence, she knew that the tapes needed to be hidden, hell she even had her daughter there with a film crew to document her evil plot. I am certain that she was let down by the absence of AR15 and bombs and the non existing bodies in the street. Pelosi ....she is evil but not stupid.

Pelosi saw a golden opportunity to finally get Trump to make a very bad mistake. She knew full well that if the crowd protesting turned violent, that it would look very bad for Trump. So she hatched an evil plot. She knew that added security was needed to keep peace. She knew that operatives stirring up violence would be effective, she knew that the barriers and doors needed to be opened, she knew that flash bangs launched into the crowd would cause injuries and would kick off the violence, she knew that the tapes needed to be hidden, hell she even had her daughter there with a film crew to document her evil plot. I am certain that she was let down by the absence of AR15 and bombs and the non existing bodies in the street. Pelosi ....she is evil but not stupid.
She wasn’t the one that invited people to DC. That was a coordinated Republican Party thing. My father was a registered Republican and received an at least official-sounding message inviting him to the Stop the Stesl rally on J6. Still kicking myself for deleting the message. :eusa_doh:

I had a friend that jokingly said to me "Let's go to Washington and raise hell". I said "No way in hell I would be caught anywhere near that shitshow". That was days before the Jan6 event. I saw what was about to happen ....and so did Pelosi..

I had a friend that jokingly said to me "Let's go to Washington and raise hell". I said "No way in hell I would be caught anywhere near that shitshow". That was days before the Jan6 event. I saw what was about to happen ....and so did Pelosi..
But Trump and company didn't?

The Oath Keepers didn't?

The Proud Boys didn't?

Why didn't you folks warn Ashli Babbit that it was all a FBI set up?

The more time goes by, the more embarrassing it will look for you folks to hang on to this bullshit..but hey, maybe that is why yall glorify the Confederacy so much.....because folks been hanging on to that "War Of Northern Aggression" lie for over 150 years...

They're desperate to pin The Insurrection on someone else.

It won't work. But it does say a lot.
There is half the population at a minimum who will go to their graves never believing that was an Insurrection. Perhaps if you experience one it will awaken you from your woke slumber. History is littered with Insurrections and the endless dead cannot speak.

I hate to admit it, but Pelosi "outmaneuvered" Trump on Jan6. IMHO, Trump underestimated the evil that Pelosi was capable of. She knew full well that the security was inadequate. Pelosi's "office" was in direct contact with Ray Epps cell phone on Jan6. ( for anyone that doubts this ..let's see Ray Epps phone logs)....Pelosi was very likely rubbing her knuckles together in glee at how well her plan was working out...years later we know the truth...Ray Epps is the truth.

Pelosi saw a golden opportunity to finally get Trump to make a very bad mistake. She knew full well that if the crowd protesting turned violent, that it would look very bad for Trump. So she hatched an evil plot.
Exactly. Can't trust the Democrats.

There are still MAGAts who think J6 was the FBI and Pelosi's fault? Are you people teaching this shit to your children too?
Of course they are.

Just like Trump, the cult will brainwash their children too.

People Are Comparing This Trump Quote to George Orwell​

1696511537411.png
Time Magazine
https://time.com › Politics › White House

Jul 24, 2018 — Trump drew George Orwell comparisons when he said in a speech: "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."

Forum List

Back