Now that the investigation is over, what's next for Meuller...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...i predict they will reward his loyalty with a cushy job on the board of a Fortune 500 company, a partnership at a Wall Street law firm, or a professorship at an Ivy League law school.

Last edited:
...i predict they will reward his loyalty with a cushy job on the board of a Fortune 500 company, a partnership at a Wall Street law firm, or a professorship at an Ivy League law school.

After reading the whole thing, Mueller did a bangup job. He did exactly what he was supposed to do and then more. In the end, he left if in the hands of Congress to deal with Trump as he should have. He did not exonerate nor charge trump with anything. The Justice Department can't do that. But there is enough in that report to really make life rough on Trump. And there is enough in there to send Trump Son-in-law and Jr to prison for a few years. The Justice Department isn't done yet with locking people up.

And it was pointed out where some of the Political Slogans I hear even today came from. Direct from the Russian GRU as early as 2014.

Forum List

Back