Now that the election is over....

The people are generally more interested in American Idol and Jackass. You give the people way too much credit. The people didn't get behind this whole tea party movement until corporations riled them up with donations and rallies. It's not coincidence that the likes of Fox News sponsored the rallies.

Keep thinking this for the next 2 years smart guy.

Hand meet ass.:lol:

You put your hand up your ass? I hope you wash it before wiping your nose!:shock:

I think the tea party will be on the scene for at least a couple of years. The movement really got started in 2009 when it appeared that the country might really have a black liberal democrat in the presidency. With the healthcare bill, the stimulus bill, rising deficits and unemployment, most of the country was ready to follow the tea party back to the good old days. But if the good old days don't return in 2 years there will be a backlash just like the Democrats faced in this election. Swing voters, discourage Democrats, and independents will be up for grabs.

The question in my mind is whether the GOP is going to be able to control the tea party. If not they're going have trouble in the next election.

Hmmm, I have my own website & forum. Does teh Willowtubby have his own forum?:eusa_whistle:

So do I. So the fuck what? What are you looking for a fuckin' MEDAL or a chest to pin it on?

No willowtubby is dimwit. or maybe shove it up his ass, who knows!!!

And what's wrong with Willow other than the fact you cannot stand them?

Why don't you stop mincing words and just come clean? :eusa_hand:

I don't think so. Nothing helps a movement like a bit of success. The Tea Party showed very good support in the elections yesterday. Not even a baseball player bats 1000. You have not heard the last from Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, or their supporters. A new political lion has been born and it's name is Rand Paul. He will either do well, and show some good results, or he will be fired in the next election like the Democrats were fired in this election. Marco Rubio is going to be a new shining political star also. Any politician, Republican or Democrat, who is not a political fool will be aware of the Tea Party after yesterday. As Sarah Palin said, "The train is leaving the station." If you are a wise politician you will get on board. The Tea Party has begun the process of establishing itself. The GOP and the Tea Party need to join forces. If not, the Tea Party will over take the Republican party and it will disappear.

I think the tea party will be on the scene for at least a couple of years. The movement really got started in 2009 when it appeared that the country might really have a black liberal democrat in the presidency. With the healthcare bill, the stimulus bill, rising deficits and unemployment, most of the country was ready to follow the tea party back to the good old days. But if the good old days don't return in 2 years there will be a backlash just like the Democrats faced in this election. Swing voters, discourage Democrats, and independents will be up for grabs.

The question in my mind is whether the GOP is going to be able to control the tea party. If not they're going have trouble in the next election.

You may be on to something. When the GOP doesn't deliver, perhaps we'll have a Democratic congress yet again.:eusa_whistle:

I don't think so. Nothing helps a movement like a bit of success. The Tea Party showed very good support in the elections yesterday. Not even a baseball player bats 1000. You have not heard the last from Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, or their supporters. A new political lion has been born and it's name is Rand Paul. He will either do well, and show some good results, or he will be fired in the next election like the Democrats were fired in this election. Marco Rubio is going to be a new shining political star also. Any politician, Republican or Democrat, who is not a political fool will be aware of the Tea Party after yesterday. As Sarah Palin said, "The train is leaving the station." If you are a wise politician you will get on board. The Tea Party has begun the process of establishing itself. The GOP and the Tea Party need to join forces. If not, the Tea Party will over take the Republican party and it will disappear.

You betcha'. For a supposed upstart...a Group of Nazi-Like astroturf people as they have been portrayed by Pelosi and her Mignion Statists got an education yesterday...people power.

It's undeniable.

Seeing as it wasn't a run away success, the future does not bode well for the Teabaggers...:lol:

So do I. So the fuck what? What are you looking for a fuckin' MEDAL or a chest to pin it on?

Ahh, ain't that sweet, Willow needed help and you came to give a hand. And now your worried I don't like Willow. Isn't that just adorable. How is that infatuation with Willow working out? Was your response worth 2 brownie points? LOL!:lol:

BBD, the Tea Party will have to adapt to GOP platform policies and be merged as was the People's Party into the Dems in 1896, or be forced to the side and disappear as was Henry Wallace's Progressive Party or Strom Thurmond's Dixiecrats, both in 1948.

The TP's strength is that it is a movement not a party. It must inspire, not dictate, or it will be crushed. Sarah Palin understand this, I believe.

The GOP and the Tea Party need to join forces. If not, the Tea Party will over take the Republican party and it will disappear.

It would be political suicide for the T-Party to cave to the GOP. That is like jumping into warm shit. One thing that stands out, the T-Party wants to eliminate taxes, the GOP wants to raise taxes. How does that work? The T-Party wants to protect SS & the old folks like the Dems do, not privatize. The T-Party wants to recind radically gun laws, the GOP won't hear it.

I am just pointing out there are major differences that make the T-Party a party of their own philosophy, and they will drag republicans with them, and not the other way around.

Ahh, ain't that sweet, Willow needed help and you came to give a hand. And now your worried I don't like Willow. Isn't that just adorable. How is that infatuation with Willow working out? Was your response worth 2 brownie points? LOL!:lol:

I did nothing of the sort. I state fact. Problem here Gracie?

....will this be the last we hear about the Tea Party?
You KIDDIN'??!!!!! :eek:

It's time for Christine O'Donnell to start a NEW campaign!!!!!

....or, GET A REAL-JOB!!!!!!!!

765024-christine-o-039-donnell.jpg

You may be on to something. When the GOP doesn't deliver, perhaps we'll have a Democratic congress yet again.:eusa_whistle:
What can the GOP deliver? There has to be a spirit of cooperation are they will get nothing passed. Can anyone image McConnell working with Harry Reid or Boehner working with Pelosi. No, what you can expect will be 2 years of name calling, witch hunts, and House investigations of the administration. If there is going to be any meaningful legislation before the next election, Obama needs to push Democrats in the lame duck session to pass legislation. This really breaks with tradition, but extraordinarily times calls for extraordinary action.

Forum List

Back