Now that the election is over....

Seriously doubt it. In case you didn't notice the Tea Party has it's own forum. DemonRats do NOT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The battle ahs just started. The battle between the tea party people who won and the established GOP, and between the TP/GOP and the Democrats.

I get the strange feeling that the media is going to ignore them because there's no elections any time soon. That is always the death knell to any media frenzy...

Seriously doubt it. In case you didn't notice the Tea Party has it's own forum. DemonRats do NOT. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

911 conspiracy theorists have their own forum. Oprah has her own forum. Your argument is rather weak.

But true. Yes. You demonRats don't have your own forum here at USMB. We tea party guys do. Suck it up.

I don't know who that is directed at, but if you think the teabagger forum here equates to "keeping the movement alive," you are even more delusional than I originally gave you credit for.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The battle ahs just started. The battle between the tea party people who won and the established GOP, and between the TP/GOP and the Democrats.

The Tea Party rescued the GOP. No doubt about it.

Kind of like an electric shock to the heart: A temporary fix. Keep on applying it, and your patient will be deader than dead with no chance of revival.

Actually, yes, keep downplaying them. No, they are not going away.

Keep talking them up like you aren't worried that they are about to become irrelevant. It's okay, there are plenty of shoulders to cry on.

Two years from now: "What was that political thingy? Teabags, sweet tea?" "I can't remember. Mustn't have been that important."

Kind of like an electric shock to the heart: A temporary fix. Keep on applying it, and your patient will be deader than dead with no chance of revival.

The one factor you forget...Conviently I might add? They are the People...and I think you are in denial OZZY.

The one factor you forget...Conviently I might add? They are the People...and I think you are in denial OZZY.

The people are generally more interested in American Idol and Jackass. You give the people way too much credit. The people didn't get behind this whole tea party movement until corporations riled them up with donations and rallies. It's not coincidence that the likes of Fox News sponsored the rallies.

The people will go back to hibernation mode until awoken by their corporate overlords. (Fox and Friends)

Ozmar, I have a few friends with your -- shit on everything attitude, that's cool. But remember, nothing is perfect, this country is not perfect. What's difficult though is coming up with solutions, thinking, offering alternatives and what not. Shitting...though, is easy. You're pretty good at it.

911 conspiracy theorists have their own forum. Oprah has her own forum. Your argument is rather weak.

Hmmm, I have my own website & forum. Does teh Willowtubby have his own forum?:eusa_whistle:

So do I. So the fuck what? What are you looking for a fuckin' MEDAL or a chest to pin it on?

The people are generally more interested in American Idol and Jackass. You give the people way too much credit. The people didn't get behind this whole tea party movement until corporations riled them up with donations and rallies. It's not coincidence that the likes of Fox News sponsored the rallies.

Keep thinking this for the next 2 years smart guy.

Hand meet ass.:lol:

Forum List

Back