Now that Obama's the Warmongerer, it's a "NATO Airstrike"... Nice.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
NATO airstrike in Afghanistan kills up to 90

By FRANK JORDANS
Associated Press Writer Sep 4, 9:18 AM EDT

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan (AP) - A U.S. jet blasted two fuel tankers hijacked by the Taliban in northern Afghanistan, setting off a huge fireball Friday that killed up to 90 people, including dozens of civilians who had rushed to the scene to collect fuel, Afghan officials said.

---

The way I Read that, it was a US Jet... What's with the Shifting of Responsibility to NATO now?...

Was the "Warmongerering" there under (43) Credited to NATO by the AP, Pre-Messianic-Age?...

And More Importantly, were their any Innoncents Killed there who have Families who will Grow up to Hate the Infidel Americans and come to our Soil and Kill us at a Later Date?...

These are the Questions the Left USED to Ask...

Interesting isn't it.

:)

peace...

By FRANK JORDANS

KUNDUZ, Afghanistan (AP) - A U.S. jet blasted two fuel tankers hijacked by the Taliban in northern Afghanistan, setting off a huge fireball Friday that killed up to 90 people, including dozens of civilians who had rushed to the scene to collect fuel, Afghan officials said.

---

The way I Read that, it was a US Jet... What's with the Shifting of Responsibility to NATO now?...

Was the "Warmongerering" there under (43) Credited to NATO by the AP, Pre-Messianic-Age?...

And More Importantly, were their any Innoncents Killed there who have Families who will Grow up to Hate the Infidel Americans and come to our Soil and Kill us at a Later Date?...

Interesting isn't it.

peace...

Astute observation, Mal. I'd have given you cred for this, but apparently I need to spead it around before I do so.

Odd, how much of the propaganda we're fed hinges on something so simple as word choice, isn't it?

If you're point is that these choices are NOT accidently, then you and I are on the same page about that point.

So much propaganda value can be created by something so simply as selecting one word when another word is more accurate.

By FRANK JORDANS

---

Interesting isn't it.

peace...

Astute observation, Mal. I'd have given you cred for this, but apparently I need to spead it around before I do so.

Odd, how much of the propaganda we're fed hinges on something so simple as word choice, isn't it?

If you're point is that these choices are NOT accidently, then you and I are on the same page about that point.

So much propaganda value can be created by something so simply as selecting one word when another word is more accurate.

I Certainly don't Remember NATO getting the Credit/Blame for the Killing in Afghanistan during (43)...

It was Boooooooooooooooooosh!...

peace...

The airstrike is likely to intensify concern over civilian casualties in the Afghan war. Top NATO commander, Gen. Stanley McChrystal, has ordered curbs on airstrikes after a strong backlash among Afghans over civilians killed in military operations.

Afghan President Hamid Karzai issued a statement saying he was creating a panel to investigate the attack. "Targeting civilians is unacceptable for us," he said.

^Not Obama's Fault... His Expansionism in Afghanistan had NOTHING to do with this...

This is "NATO's" Fault...

Carry on.

peace...

Ah. The armchair experts are at it again. Easy from the comfort of your lounge ain't it pal!

Ah. The armchair experts are at it again. Easy from the comfort of your lounge ain't it pal!

I am in 100% Support of both Fronts... Regardless of who is President.

This Thread is NOT about that.

It's about the Noted Tone Change from the AP since their Guy got into Office, and the Sudden Silence from the Left.

If you Took something else from this Thread, then you are in Error.

peace...

It's about the Noted Tone Change from the AP since their Guy got into Office, and the Sudden Silence from the Left.

peace...

Fair enough.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

By FRANK JORDANS

---

Interesting isn't it.

peace...

Perhaps if you were telling the truth, it would be interesting! :eusa_whistle:

TOO BAD, you are NOT.:eek:

It only took a few seconds of googling afghani casualties- 2008 as a start, to find out your premise that previous to this administration, the AP and various media, headlined the usa as the nation responsible for the civilian casualties there and not NATO is simply a FABRICATION ON YOUR PART.

The DISHONESTY among the lot of you that have recently decided to join us here, is amazing, and disappointing at the same time.

here's just 2 links of stories last year, that show that the media has always used the term NATO as being the Forces that have killed innocent afghans, since the NATO forces have been there? So, why the faux outrage?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/17/world/asia/17gates.html NATO Tries to Reduce Afghan Casualties

Nato airstrike blamed for deaths of 18 civilians in Afghanistan « RAWA News

peace!

Care

here's just 2 links of stories last year, that show that the media has always used the term NATO as being the Forces that have killed innocent afghans

2 Examples does NOT "all" the Media Make...

Try again.

peace...

listen kiddo, learn to do your own research, then i wouldn't have to do ANY OF IT for YOU as i just did!

i gave you a heads up and a heads start...you can certainly do the rest of the legwork that shows your opinion on this and presumptions on this, are clearly wrong.

say thank you, to me...and move on with your next whine....

but next time, how about coming up with a real beef, so we can go at it for a while, arguing the 'argument' as i call it, or debating as others call it....but please for goodness sakes malcontent, give us something that is factual, and can be argued for longer than one google search that disproves it!

peace! :)

care

Last edited:

peace...

i am not 100% support of both fronts. regardless of who is president.

document the tone change, pretty please with sugar on top, i don't see it.

peace...

If you Think I am going to Google ONE thing for you, you're Delusional...

Do your own Homework.

peace...

peace...

Do your own Homework.

peace...

i did and my research shows you suck and you lie.

peace.

Do your own Homework.

peace...

i did and my research shows you suck and you lie.

peace.

^Precisely why I don't Entertain Douche-Bags and their Requests...

Go Fuck yourself.

peace...

Forum List

Back