Now 'Shark Week' is racist

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Let me know when they accuse 'breathing' of being racist.

‘Shark Week’ lacks diversity, overrepresents men named Mike, scientists say

Researchers say Discovery’s programming overwhelmingly featured White men as experts while emphasizing negative messages about sharks​

Lisa Whitenack loved sharks as a kid. She spent rainy days leafing through a guide to sharks in Reader’s Digest. Every summer, she would watch “Shark Week,” Discovery’s annual TV event that spotlights the ocean predator with seven days of dedicated programming.

And there are no evil white oppressor men on The View.
Dear Wokster Virtue Preeners, we get it.
You are obsessed with skin color.
The Left is making America more racist.

This person whining is allegedly a college professor but can't comprehend that networks do extensive audience testing and analysis? Wow.

Fuck blacks and their percieved racism.

Now when I hear someone yell racism I think "good. Good". Blacks as a whole have pushed the racism narrative so far I now actually hope they are being treated badly. They wore out their welcome and I know longer care about them as a whole.

If they simply kept their mouths shut and just acted like everyone else and wanted to be treated equally I'd have no problem. But they pushed and pushed and pushed to the point I won't even let one get out in traffic in front of me.

Blacks themselves turned me into a racist when I wasn't one for 40 years.

If sharks need to eat more dark meat to make things right - i am okay with it.

Let me know when they accuse 'breathing' of being racist.

‘Shark Week’ lacks diversity, overrepresents men named Mike, scientists say

Researchers say Discovery’s programming overwhelmingly featured White men as experts while emphasizing negative messages about sharks​

They said the same thing about Netflix Wednesday and the lead actress is Mexican mixed, so ya know they are nuts!

Forum List

Back