Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by admonit, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Shusha

Shusha Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,331

Responses like this just underscore the need for constitutional declarations like the Basic Law. Those in government who are actively working to undermine their own State should be removed from office for treason.

2. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,621
    Shusha You voice the frustration of most Israelis.
    Have You heard of Jewish comedy? It's mostly laughter through tears.
    Like the 2 Jews who were caught on the streets in Nazi Germany, standing with their backs at the wall moments before the execution, one of them starts reciting "Shma'a Yisrael...", the other Jew immediately turns to him saying "shush Moishe, You'll get us in trouble!".

Now back to our topic, this is not different - we have MK's who were advisors to Arafat and who joined the Marmara, yet the courts keep their impunity, for what seems to be the only logical explanation a strange case of a Stockholm syndrome. :dunno:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. watchingfromafar

watchingfromafar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Now it's a basic law: The State of Israel is the national home of the Jewish people

The above is just not true. The Jews had no “homeland”; they were shepherds until Joseph moved all the Jews to Egypt.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

And then there is even more proof that “Israel” is NOT their true “homeland”: ~~~

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free​

4. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,621
    This makes sense to You?

5. ForeverYoung436

ForeverYoung436 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,513

I don't know what you're blabbering about. The Hebrews were nomadic shepherds, that is true. But they were nomads within the Land of Canaan (Israel). Jacob was telling Joseph before he died, "Don't get too comfortable in Egypt. Our land is still Canaan. Bury me there." The Cave of Machpelah, where the Patriarchs and their wives are buried, is in Hebron (also known as Mamre) in the Land of Israel. Right now the Tomb is in the West Bank, which was won by Israel during the miraculous Six-Day War. Israel hasn't officially annexed it yet but it will someday. It's their homeland.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. watchingfromafar

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Yes and being nomadic they had "no" homeland and there "never was a Jewish homeland".

Calling Canaan "Israel" is false but I understand your need to justify the horrific deeds carried out under that false name.

I have even tried to find an ancient map showing the land falsly called Israel and this is what I found~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where oh where is my Israel oh where are thee---

egypt.gif

And No Land Called "Israel" could be found

7. watchingfromafar

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Only to those who have an IQ above 10

8. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,621
    This ^^^^^ is sheer idiocy, and You're not even shy about it.:20:
    In Arabic too it's called the "Jewish desert":

Sahara Yahudin -صحراء يهودا‎

The Judaean Desert or Judean Desert (
    HebrewMidbar Yehuda, both Desert of Judah or Judaean Desert; Arabic: Sahara Yahudan) is a desert in Israel and the West Bank that lies east of Jerusalemand descends to the Dead Sea. It stretches from the northeastern Negev to the east of Beit El, and is marked by terraces with escarpments.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  9. watchingfromafar

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +259
    Oh I am looking for the ancient land of Israel looking.,.,..&.,.,looking,.,..&.,.,looking,.,..&.,.,looking,.,..&.,.,looking,.,..&.,.,looking
    ., nowhere could it be found---

ancient_egypt_enlarged.jpg

10. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,621
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2