Now it all makes sense. Someone explained why so many black women are dating white men.

Face the facts. dude, black men are losers and black women are tired of waiting around for them to not be losers.

Student loans. LMAO

Dey want the white men to pay for those loans
You jes keep telling yourself dat.

Nothing to do with attraction mongo
Nothing to do with student loans.

The white man is responsible for the loans if she loses her job
Hasn't that always been the case anyway?

these black women need help with student loans and also for health insurance reasons
But why are white men dating black women?

"Once you go black, you never go back."

Maybe they're tired of having the crap beat out of them or being abandoned after being impregnated?

Student loans mutherfucker
Twilight zone....

White men being used for health insurance and student loans
Do you think black men are incapable of succeeding enough to help others?

Not all but I'm not in no position to help someone with student loans
Then just invest in a grammar book, they make a pocket size one...

Student loans mutherfucker
Twilight zone....

White men being used for health insurance and student loans
Do you think black men are incapable of succeeding enough to help others?

Not all but I'm not in no position to help someone with student loans
Then just invest in a grammar book, they make a pocket size one...

Invest in sniffing my balls

these black women need help with student loans and also for health insurance reasons
I see. So only college educated black women are dating white men.

Huh!
They have the most need for a man of financial means and well, he's saying black fellows don't have the stash.....Sounds racist to me...

When asian and black women think of white men, they think MONEY

Not the case when they think of black men

I see. So only college educated black women are dating white men.

Huh!
They have the most need for a man of financial means and well, he's saying black fellows don't have the stash.....Sounds racist to me...

When asian and black women think of white men, they think MONEY

Not the case when they think of black men
Yeah, they figure any idiot with $5000 worth of rims and tires on a heap of junk rusted out old caddy ain't much of a catch.

Now I see why women rush to get married

This thread is a lie. Very few men are attracted to black women. Black women are ugly. Like Mooch. They need 20 wigs to even rate a 5..

This thread is a lie. Very few men are attracted to black women. Black women are ugly. Like Mooch. They need 20 wigs to even rate a 5..

I'm talking about college educated black women who have career jobs. Not ugly black women who live in the ghetto

I didn't realize black women were dating white men in droves.

I'm pretty sure they aren't, actually.

I didn't realize black women were dating white men in droves.

I'm pretty sure they aren't, actually.

Just heard someone at the job today say she is glad she is married because of HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

I'm talking about college educated black women who have career jobs. Not ugly black women who live in the ghetto

Educated women (of any race) with careers don't need anyone to pay their loans or provide them with insurance. Someone is bullshitting you.

Educated women (of any race) with careers don't need anyone to pay their loans or provide them with insurance. Someone is bullshitting you.

I have a friend who just married a white guy who is in debt due to student loans. And I have heard women married MAINLY for HEALTH INSURANCE regardless of race

Forum List

Back