Now even YOGA classes are banning white people and getting away with it.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The War on White People continues and all liberals support it.

No Whites Allowed: Seattle ‘Yoga Class for People of Color’ Excludes Caucasians

oct 9 2015 A yoga studio in Seattle is accused of promoting racial discrimination by holding special sessions which explicitly exclude “whites.”
Rainier Beach Yoga in Seattle has allowed “five queer people of color” to create a special class entitled “yoga for people of color,” an exclusionary yoga session whose rules expressly forbid “white people” from attending, reports KIRO radio host Dori Monson.

The class reportedly welcomes people of any body shape, size, gender, or yoga experience, according to an email blast received by a KIRO listener.

The class also invites “lesbian, bisexual, gay, queer and trans-friendly/affirming,” and identifies which “people of color” are OK, such as “African American/black/of the African Diaspora, Asian, South Asian, West Asian/Arab/Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, First Nations/Alaskan Native/Native American/Indigenous, Chicano/Latino, or Multiracial/Mixed-Race.”

“White friends, allies and partners are respectfully asked not to attend,” the email, which the radio host says was also sent to him by the listener, specifically states.

Teresa Wang, one of the co-founders of the class, was asked what were to happen if a white person were to attend.

“Well, it’s a class for people of color, so he would be coming to that class knowing that we’re really clear about who we are asking to come to class, so…I’m not really sure because it hasn’t happened to us,” Wang said, who iterated the class was about making “people of color” feel comfortable. “So I don’t really know.”

oct 9 2015 A yoga studio in Seattle is accused of promoting racial discrimination by holding special sessions which explicitly exclude “whites.”
Rainier Beach Yoga in Seattle has allowed “five queer people of color” to create a special class entitled “yoga for people of color,” an exclusionary yoga session whose rules expressly forbid “white people” from attending, reports KIRO radio host Dori Monson.

The class reportedly welcomes people of any body shape, size, gender, or yoga experience, according to an email blast received by a KIRO listener.

The class also invites “lesbian, bisexual, gay, queer and trans-friendly/affirming,” and identifies which “people of color” are OK, such as “African American/black/of the African Diaspora, Asian, South Asian, West Asian/Arab/Middle Eastern, Pacific Islander, First Nations/Alaskan Native/Native American/Indigenous, Chicano/Latino, or Multiracial/Mixed-Race.”

“White friends, allies and partners are respectfully asked not to attend,” the email, which the radio host says was also sent to him by the listener, specifically states.

Teresa Wang, one of the co-founders of the class, was asked what were to happen if a white person were to attend.

“Well, it’s a class for people of color, so he would be coming to that class knowing that we’re really clear about who we are asking to come to class, so…I’m not really sure because it hasn’t happened to us,” Wang said, who iterated the class was about making “people of color” feel comfortable. “So I don’t really know.”
Its a special class moron. Its not the only class.

what the hell does special mean and why is it special?

Its special because all of the public is not welcome. Very similar to an all womens or all mens class.

Its special because all of the public is not welcome. Very similar to an all womens or all mens class.
what does that mean? There are all color women and men. why are you filtering white only?

what does that mean? There are all color women and men. why are you filtering white only?
What does what mean? I know what the class is. I'm not filitering anything. If you want to know why whites are being asked not to attend you should read the OP's article. The fact that both you and he missed whats right in the OP lets me know you are both idiots. :laugh:

I've still never understood the need for a miss black america. Can you explain that one? Seems that is filtering and is special and is directly stating white women can't participate. hmmmmmmmmmm

I've still never understood the need for a miss black america. Can you explain that one? Seems that is filtering and is special and is directly stating white women can't participate. hmmmmmmmmmm
Sure. Miss Black America was created because whites were racist and didnt allow Black contestants in Miss America. Dont you have the intellect to look these things up?

The Yoga people should be able to serve anyone they please, and not serve anyone they don't want to serve.

The same is true of any and all business. A free society cannot force any business or person to service anyone they don't want to service, for any reason.

What does what mean? I know what the class is. I'm not filitering anything. If you want to know why whites are being asked not to attend you should read the OP's article. The fact that both you and he missed whats right in the OP lets me know you are both idiots. :laugh:
excerpt from the OP:

"Rainier Beach Yoga in Seattle has allowed “five queer people of color” to create a special class entitled “yoga for people of color,” an exclusionary yoga session whose rules expressly forbid “white people” from attending, reports KIRO radio host Dori Monson."

So what you're saying is as long as you qualify it it's acceptable. LOL. hypocrite, hypocrite and if you didn't hear me hypocrite. I laugh at the shite the left try to get away with and try and explain it off as 'special'.

Oh and then there is this special word in this excerpt that I missed, 'forbid'!! And to strengthen that word they use the 'expressly' in front of it.

Refuse this service to whites....ok.
Refuse this service to fags.....jail and lawsuit.

Sure. Miss Black America was created because whites were racist and didnt allow Black contestants in Miss America. Dont you have the intellect to look these things up?
sure, not sure why that exists. That isn't how it is today. It should close up and go away right? Miss America doesn't keep blacks out? So what are black women not allowed to participate that white women are? I do know that white women aren't allowed in miss black america. Bigots.

excerpt from the OP:

"Rainier Beach Yoga in Seattle has allowed “five queer people of color” to create a special class entitled “yoga for people of color,” an exclusionary yoga session whose rules expressly forbid “white people” from attending, reports KIRO radio host Dori Monson."

So what you're saying is as long as you qualify it it's acceptable. LOL. hypocrite, hypocrite and if you didn't hear me hypocrite. I laugh at the shite the left try to get away with and try and explain it off as 'special'.
I dont understand your emotional deflection from your point. You must be ADHD or something. Your question was answered in this pertinent part of the OP.

"
Wang said, who iterated the class was about making “people of color” feel comfortable. “So I don’t really know.”
"

The point is, no one has the right to tell a business who to sell to or service. I know that the selective enforcement of laws upsets people, but this should be used to highlight that PA laws are immoral and violate the most basic foundation of liberty.

sure, not sure why that exists. That isn't how it is today. It should close up and go away right? Miss America doesn't keep blacks out? So what are black women not allowed to participate that white women are? I do know that white women aren't allowed in miss black america. Bigots.
It exists due to white racism. Did you not read what I said? Evidently you are stupid or someone lied to you. You dont have to be Black to compete in Miss Black America. Stop whining white boy.

Eligibility | Miss Black USA Pageant

It exists due to white racism. Did you not read what I said? Evidently you are stupid or someone lied to you. You dont have to be Black to compete in Miss Black America. Stop whining white boy.

so you feel that the blacks can have two pageants and white women one? Bigot. There is no racism today except reverse racism evident by this article and miss black america pageant.

I want you to give me one thing today that doesn't allow a person of color to do or attend?

so you feel that the blacks can have two pageants and white women one? Bigot. There is no racism today except reverse racism evident by this article and miss black america pageant.

I want you to give me one thing today that doesn't allow a person of color to do or attend?
You whites created the situation. Stop whining about it.

I want you to get a brain. Lets see which one happens first.

Forum List

Back