Now Democrats Want This Flag Taken Down

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
You know a group or person can stoop pretty low but I am not sure if one can stoop lower then this.. This is low to the point of disgusting. And once again it's democrats attacking OUR boys OUR servicemen.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

I MYSELF have one of those flags. And if you democrats want it you can come and TRY your damn self to take it down.
*SPIT*

Story here...
Newsweek columnist calls POW MIA flag racist sparks huge backlash syracuse.com

• Banned
You know a group or person can stoop pretty low but I am not sure if one can stoop lower then this.. This is low to the point of disgusting. And once again it's democrats attacking OUR boys OUR servicemen.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

I MYSELF have one of those flags. And if you democrats want it you can come and TRY your damn self to take it down.
*SPIT*

Story here...
Nope
Yup, liberal writer at a liberal rag. Lowest possible thing ANY democrat could call for, the LOWEST.

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
Nope
You are a haughty lil' thing. :slap:

:beer:

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
Nope
Yup, liberal writer at a liberal rag. Lowest possible thing ANY democrat could call for, the LOWEST.
The writer is ignorant and was probably not alive during Nam...The USSR never released the American service members in their country after WWII...which proves the article writer is an idiot...

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
Nope
The writer is ignorant and was probably not alive during Nam...The USSR never released the American service members in their country after WWII...which proves the article writer is an idiot...
Calm yourself, young Padawan. :slap:

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...
Nope
Calm yourself, young Padawan. :slap:
Yuu+wan+sum+fuk+this+makes+me+moist_dbe34a_4376040.jpg

18524756-mmmain.jpg

*SPIT*

Story here...

Yo, Obama can`t take care of ISIS, let`s see if he can handle the American People in a WAR!!! Sorry ****!!!

"GTP"
obama_in_jail_answer_5_xlarge.jpg

Which enemy of America is easier to spot when walking around your neighborhood.....

1. An ISIS suicide bomber.

2. A liberal Democrat.

OK, that was easy. Now.......which one is the most dangerous?

Forum List

Back