*Last Minute Vote Drops*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So it looks good, yeah you got this eh?
2. No.........wait,....for the last minute vote drop.
3. You know the one that floods in *ALL* for the Democrat running!
4. No race is for sure, you could be 200k votes ahead, they will find 201k, just to squeeze you out.
5. READ:
6. Sure i exaggerate a touch.
7. Not much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, I understand the candidate is trying to say there is no way his opponent can win.

Just like there was no clear path for Trump to win in 2016.

And where better to help spread bullshit than the Tucker Carlson show?
Sorry bout that,

1. Look just admit your side cheats!
2. You will feel better and we all know its true.
3. Who fucking cares if you admit it.
4. Oh g5000 just admitted the Democrats cheat,...yeah there will be a horde of people at your house in the morning. lol!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I don't have a side. I'm an Independent.

Just admit Trump lost in 2020.

Sorry bout that.
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure he lost, the democrats cheated, stole the election hadn't you heard?
2. The bravest thing he's ever done is walk away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So it looks good, yeah you got this eh?
4. No race is for sure, you could be 200k votes ahead, they will find 201k, just to squeeze you out.
5. READ:
7. Not much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The word U R looking 4 I believe is called RIGGED-Amortis. Hey, if U can't beat 'em then cheat 'em!!!

'JUST admit your side cheats'. It is expected of democrats and it is acceptable to the GOP. I can see you smiliing and you deserve to be smiling. You have a party that will do anything to win. And WE have a bunch of pussies running the GOP. I congratulate you.

Just admit it and be done with it. Nothing will happen to you. No one will be punished...that is what democrats do, that is what they are.

These last minute drops are all about the Dems miscalculating how badly they would lose once again & padding the stats.
They always figure a certain number they need to cheat to stay competitive & then add enough to actually win in some of them.
Now the old models are underestimating haw unpopular they have become so they delay the ballot counting to match the fraud to the numbers they think might sound plausible to the sheeple taught to never question anything.

Why would they change the playbook that worked so well in 2020?
Shit, now they just include the down ballot votes in the cheating, because, why not?

They count on you to just accept reality is whatever what they tell you it is

It's a simple strategy. Find out how many votes the Dem candidate is behind, then have the required number of ballots dropped of at midnight for vote counting.
All the ballots are signature checked against voter registration rosters.
That is part of why it takes so long to process /count them.
And then ALL the ballots, after counting, are retained for inspection in the audit process.
There is no way to "fake" thousands of fraudulent ballots.
It doesn't happen.

That is FAKE NEWS.

All the ballots are signature checked against voter registration rosters.
That is part of why it takes so long to process /count them.
And then ALL the ballots, after counting, are retained for inspection in the audit process.
There is no way to "fake" thousands of fraudulent ballots.
It doesn't happen.

That is FAKE NEWS.
There sure as Hell is when you can activate an inactive voter or one that has moved out state. They know who voted.

Sorry bout that,

1. So it looks good, yeah you got this eh?T
5. READ:
7. Not much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That sadly has happened so often in New Mexico people don't even challenge it any more. We just know that in close races, the Democrat wins. If the Democrat is slightly behind as the last of the returns are coming in, somebody finds a ballot box that was overlooked and not counted and it will be just enough votes to put the Democrat over the top.

Our state has never had a Republican legislature in its 110 year history and the current legislature has redrawn congressional districts to eliminate a reliably red district so it is unlikely we'll elect another Republican to go to Washington for a very long time.

There sure as Hell is when you can activate an inactive voter or one that has moved out state. They know who voted.
No problem then because you can't do that.
Voting systems are extremely secure.
There is just NO way to fake the thousands of votes it takes to throw an election.

Forum List

Back