Now....About Those Wuhan Deaths.....

Apparently you’re incapable of understanding what the CDC says and what they don’t say.

Everyone brings up these vehicle deaths as COVID deaths. And it has happened in some isolated instances.

None of y’all seem to know how many them there were. Seems like a pretty important detail.

How are we supposed to know when they're continually and immediately censored? I know exactly the cdc is saying. Stop with your self righteousness.

How are we supposed to know when they're continually and immediately censored? I know exactly the cdc is saying. Stop with your self righteousness.
You know what you’re told to believe. You can read what the CDC writes, but you’re told to believe it says something different for political purposes.

It’s 1984 for you guys.

Lol, the gaslighting has transcended into another realm.

Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Dr. Rochelle Walensky said in August while on CNN that the coronavirus vaccine cannot stop the transmission of the virus “anymore.”

“Yes, they can with the delta variant and that was the reason we changed our guidance last Tuesday,” Walensky said. “Our vaccines are working exceptionally well, they continue to work well for delta with regard to severe illness and death, they prevent it, but what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

Indeed. It’s so easy to take half the country and completely detach them from reality. You’re a case study in this.

I sure would hate to be as blind and oblivious as you as to whats happening right now. You can't even see it and it's right in front of you. Surely, you have some ability to reason, discern, question, ask why, differentiate. Maybe not, which is scary.

I sure would hate to be as blind and oblivious as you as to whats happening right now. You can't even see it and it's right in front of you. Surely, you have some ability to reason, discern, question, ask why, differentiate. Maybe not, which is scary.
Blind is believing what your told and not what’s in front of your face.

Thats what the right has been doing for the last few years, accelerated during the pandemic.

They see people dying on ventilators and tell people they’re not dying of COVID, they’re dying with COVID. Why? Because it makes them feel better.

Blind is believing what your told and not what’s in front of your face.

Thats what the right has been doing for the last few years, accelerated during the pandemic.

They see people dying on ventilators and tell people they’re not dying of COVID, they’re dying with COVID. Why? Because it makes them feel better.

Of course, the people that deny thats not happening are just as looney as the others who follow blindly to the narrative. My aunt took monoclonal antibodies and survived. She was in the hospital for two weeks. I also have four friends, all healthy, who took the injection, and all died of heart attacks, stroke. That's reality.

YEP................They pulled the covid card on my stepdad. Here's how dirty those mother fuckers are.......

A. He smoked 82 years, had dementia and was mentally ready to die years before, he wanted out, a retirement of sorts.

B. He was 89 and in a care center. His only life was where I picked him up to do something. But then they cut that off from him, 9 months I couldn't see him yet he's just up the road.

C. So of course he gets COVID anyhow, what a shit show. Falls and strikes his head, sick, off to the hospital he goes.

D. Then they treated him with some bullshit experimental crap and gee what a surprise, he's gone.

Purpose of death was four things, one of course covid, anther "underdetermined" which is code for they finished him off with their experimentation.

And OF COURSE that counted as one covid death for scares, appearances & gross national product.

Yep, dirty mother fuckers. How's it feel to be fooled by these fucks? At the end of the day covid was DESIGNED to take power and reduce populations, and they know better than anyone many of those deaths are because they threw that at us independent of the disease. Welcome to the world run by the communist global elite, and Biden clearly has their backs.

Of course, the people that deny thats not happening are just as looney as the others who follow blindly to the narrative. My aunt took monoclonal antibodies and survived. She was in the hospital for two weeks. I also have four friends, all healthy, who took the injection, and all died of heart attacks, stroke. That's reality.
I guess those four people were the first people ever to die of heart attacks and strokes. Indeed. No one ever died of heart attacks and strokes before the COVID vaccine.

After all, that’s how you would know that the vaccine is responsible.

I guess those four people were the first people ever to die of heart attacks and strokes. Indeed. No one ever died of heart attacks and strokes before the COVID vaccine.

After all, that’s how you would know that the vaccine is responsible.

I'm not playing that game either. Your sarcasm falls on deaf ears.

I'm not playing that game either. Your sarcasm falls on deaf ears.
Sarcasm is a legitimate response.

People have been having heart attacks and strokes since the beginning of time.

Then they get a vaccine and suddenly every heart attack and stroke is because of the vaccine.

It makes no sense unless you’re completely committed to a specific narrative.

Sarcasm is a legitimate response.

People have been having heart attacks and strokes since the beginning of time.

Then they get a vaccine and suddenly every heart attack and stroke is because of the vaccine.

It makes no sense unless you’re completely committed to a specific narrative.

They sure have but now we're seeing a huge increase in heart attacks, strokes, blood clots. No one questions these oddities. Media quickly censors anyone who asks questions or quickly bans anyone who veers off the official narrative. Vaccine good, no vaccine bad. You're an antivaxxer if you don't take the injection and on and on. You're dangerous if you start observing patterns of injury or death, etc. To not ask questions is not science and is very dangerous.

They sure have but now we're seeing a huge increase in heart attacks, strokes, blood clots. No one questions these oddities. Media quickly censors anyone who asks questions or quickly bans anyone who veers off the official narrative. Vaccine good, no vaccine bad. You're an antivaxxer if you don't take the injection and on and on. You're dangerous if you start observing patterns of injury or death, etc. To not ask questions is not science and is very dangerous.
How big of an increase in heart attacks, strokes and blood clots?

Apparently, the cdc said 75 percent of the deaths were due to 4 plus comorbidities. They have to throw a motorcycle death in there sometimes.

1641837698441.png

Nope. That is not what I said at all.

I have COPD, if I get COVID and it causes my COPD to act up and it kills me then it COVID should be blamed. Just the same as if I got the flu and the flu did the same thing.

The mantra from the start was "Deaths due to covid."

Suddenly, as more and more are recognizing the scam......not morons like you, of course......the mantra has changed to "Deaths with covid."

Your masters are tossing you under the bus.
How about you simply admit you bought the lie along with all of the other 30+ lies and hoaxes????

The truth is coming out.....from the Left!!!

We on the Right knew it was bogus long ago:
"....the Cambridge University Press paper, this blunder was the likely cause of a “10-fold increased mortality overestimation in March 11, 2020, US Congressional testimony.”

. “…Dr. Brett Giroir—the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services—informed journalists in March 2020 that the Covid-19 death rate is “lower than you heard probably in many reports” because “many people” with C-19 “don’t get sick and don’t get tested.” He called this a “denominator problem” because all of those people “do not get counted in the denominator.”

By ignoring these masses of unreported cases, PolitiFact’s method shrinks the denominator in the death rate calculation, making the rate seem far higher than reality. As detailed in the Cambridge University Press paper, this blunder was the likely cause of a “10-fold increased mortality overestimation in March 11, 2020, US Congressional testimony.”

“If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%.” PolitiFact and Facebook Spread Gravely Dangerous Falsehood About the Covid-19 Survival Rate - Just Facts

Soooo…..if the danger from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error…..tell me again, why did Democrats destroy Trump’s miracle economy, benefitting untold millions of Americans???

The mantra from the start was "Deaths due to covid."

Suddenly, as more and more are recognizing the scam......not morons like you, of course......the mantra has changed to "Deaths with covid."

Your masters are tossing you under the bus.
How about you simply admit you bought the lie along with all of the other 30+ lies and hoaxes????

Yes. just like death due to the flu were always counted as those with other conditions that the flu made worse and killed them.

This is literally the way it is done for every death out there.

Your ignorance is not my problem, but you do seem to revel in it

Forum List

Back