Notorious RBG says Trump should recuse himself from ALL decisions involving our future!

lincoln-ginsberg.jpg

Cool, Abe was the last of the truly great Republicans. Enjoy your demise.

For the 1000th time. I am not a Republican.

View attachment 308825

Who the FUCK cares? Trump isn't a Republican (or Conservative) either ...

And yet, you continue to DUHfend the indefensible. Sad
Blanket statements again. Who says indefensible? You? Your opinion does not matter more than mine. Aren’t you embarrassed that you constantly lose debates to me and have to respond with childish smileys? I am entitled to have an opinion that is disparate from yours and should not be vilified for it.

Speaking for President Trump, we will be happy to have your support. We dont' think you are stupid or indefensible.
What’s funny is that face to face Leftists would never be that brazen. Keyboard warriors. Sad. Same for the sissy Alt Right. Just evil people from opposite sides.

The president SHOULD KEEP HIS trap shut, RECUSE so to say, ON EVERY COURT CASE, as all other presidents.... any comments and interference from him with the DOJ and courts eliminates any justice, it's him putting his fist on the scale of justice....

ALL OF you guys Knew that at one time in your life....

How all ethics and the ability to know right from wrong with you all, just DISAPPEARED when Trump showed up, is beyond me....??? :dunno:

Hang in there Notorious - Minimally until 1-20-21 when (if Senate holds) Moscow Mitch McTurtle hold's up D president SCOTUS nominee for four years! :icon_rolleyes:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Asserting that his personal interests put him in direct conflict with the interests of the United States of America, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has demanded that Donald Trump recuse himself from all decisions involving the future of the U.S.

Speaking from her office at the Supreme Court, Ginsburg said that Trump’s oft-stated allegiance to himself makes it impossible for him to render unbiased decisions on issues affecting people other than himself.

“Since the United States is populated by three hundred and thirty-one million people who are not him, any decision regarding their fates would, by definition, ensnare Trump in an insoluble conflict of interest,” she said.

Ginsburg enumerated a list of issues about which Trump should immediately recuse himself, including immigration, trade, taxes, the social safety net, women’s reproductive rights, health care, the economy, the military, the environment, “and any other issues related to domestic or foreign policy not listed above.”

Ginsburg stressed, however, that, even after recusing himself from those matters, Trump would still be allowed to weigh in on other important decisions, like “what to eat and which channel to watch.”​

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Trump Should Recuse Himself from All Decisions Involving the Future of the Country

lincoln-ginsberg.jpg

View attachment 308825

Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. If you support Trump and vote for republicans, you are a republican. I can understand why you would be embarrassed to admit that.
I am and always will be an Independent and it’s statements like that why I will vote for Trump again. Only asshats deal in absolutes and you’re case in point.

Like I said. You can call yourself anything you want. Call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to. If you support republican programs, you are a republlican. If you support Trump, you are an idiot. It's that simple.

View attachment 308825

Doesn't matter what you want to call yourself. If you support Trump and vote for republicans, you are a republican. I can understand why you would be embarrassed to admit that.
I am and always will be an Independent and it’s statements like that why I will vote for Trump again. Only asshats deal in absolutes and you’re case in point.

Like I said. You can call yourself anything you want. Call yourself a fluffy bunny if you want to. If you support republican programs, you are a republlican. If you support Trump, you are an idiot. It's that simple.
That’s crazy talk. I support some Democrat and some GOP platforms. You don’t get to label me, old man. The last people who labeled my people put numbers on them. That will never happen again. Over my dead body.

Hang in there Notorious - Minimally until 1-20-21 when (if Senate holds) Moscow Mitch McTurtle hold's up D president SCOTUS nominee for four years! :icon_rolleyes:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Asserting that his personal interests put him in direct conflict with the interests of the United States of America, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has demanded that Donald Trump recuse himself from all decisions involving the future of the U.S.

Speaking from her office at the Supreme Court, Ginsburg said that Trump’s oft-stated allegiance to himself makes it impossible for him to render unbiased decisions on issues affecting people other than himself.

“Since the United States is populated by three hundred and thirty-one million people who are not him, any decision regarding their fates would, by definition, ensnare Trump in an insoluble conflict of interest,” she said.

Ginsburg enumerated a list of issues about which Trump should immediately recuse himself, including immigration, trade, taxes, the social safety net, women’s reproductive rights, health care, the economy, the military, the environment, “and any other issues related to domestic or foreign policy not listed above.”

Ginsburg stressed, however, that, even after recusing himself from those matters, Trump would still be allowed to weigh in on other important decisions, like “what to eat and which channel to watch.”​

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Says Trump Should Recuse Himself from All Decisions Involving the Future of the Country

The Body Double speaks!

View attachment 308825

That’s crazy talk. I support some Democrat and some GOP platforms. You don’t get to label me, old man. The last people who labeled my people put numbers on them. That will never happen again. Over my dead body.

List the Democratic platforms you claim to support.

View attachment 308825

Again, I am not your slave. Ask me nicely and I ll gladly lost them. Fair?

Again, I am not your slave. Ask me nicely and I ll gladly lost them. Fair?

You made a claim, and i asked you to back it up. It's really your call if you have enough integrity to do that. I'm not going to say pretty please to get you to do what you should.

Forum List

Back