Notice to Conservatives re: Russia

Sorta like The Fake Russian Narrative and The Left's Resist Democracy movement.

Do you know why The Left hates Russia?

Because they abandoned communism and adopted Democracy. They are also opposed to Globalism and reject Global Warming Theory.

The three worst dates on any calendar for a liberal are the day Castro died, they Day The Soviet Union broke up, and Father's Day.
It isn't fake you dumb ass. There is an FBI investigation and 4 congressional investigations. Not one person, besides Trump, denies the threat and validity of the investigation. You sound like an idiot every time you call it fake.

The cries of a whimpering liberal metrosexual snowflake puts a smile on my face.
Every "so called" Investigation which really is nothing but an extension of a campaign for re-election for these fools and a distraction for the public so they won't notice Congress is not doing their jobs......every 'sham' has declared there is NO COLLUSION.

So what are they investigating? Not The Trump Campaign, are they?
Oh the powers that be might ask a question or two of The Trump Team, and puff their chests up and pontificate, but the real investigation is in to actual Criminal Acts by The Obama Administration.

The pontificating and posturing is just a distraction....and an attempt to put political pressure on the actual investigators to ignore The Crimes Committed by The Obama Regime and Clinton Campaign during the election "for the good of the country."

The Clinton-Obama camp is where there is meat on the bone to chew on. It's not some flimsy allegations based on mean tweets, and tabloid journalism and a Convenient Lie created by a failing campaign.

And haven't you noticed how Rice ran and hid again when she was called to testify?
And Comey is in hot water too for running a sham Criminal Investigation and being a participant in Lynch's Obstruction of Justice. She's under investigation too as is Powers.

Here is a word of advice for The Democrat Party. America isn't dumb or stupid as you like to claim we are. We aren't a bunch of ignorant slaves on a Dem plantation, like The Democrat Party believes. My advice to The Democrat Party is to quit rigging elections. Quit cheating. We know what you did, and that was to systematically go after every member of The Trump Transition Team you could. It is a pattern.....Arranged Meetings, Espionage....Leaks. Wash, Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

Quit abusing the power of the US Government to Spy on people, release their tax returns, and leak classified information. When you have a corrupt FBI (Comey-McCabe), Corrupt DOJ (Lynch-Holder) , and Corrupt National Intelligence Chief (Rice) THAT IS THE SWAMP.

And to tie it up all in a nice neat little bow, you had a CORRUPT President (Obama Bin Spying) conducting espionage on a political opponent and his staff in an unprecedented fashion, and feeding his Intel to Corrupt Subversive hand picked plants in The Intelligence and Law Enforcement..and then leaking it....and...making sure his corrupt successor, Clinton....was kept in the loop with all the Illegally Shared Intel.

Why else do you think Comey Knowingly Let Clinton delete 30,000 emails many of them from President Obama, himself, as we know HE LIED about knowing about the SERVER....because we KNOW he used an ALIAS to email CLINTON...on that server.....and even with BLEACH BIT....The FBI Forensics Team still found classified information shared with unauthorized people....which forced Comey to come up with a creative way to DISMISS the whole damn thing....as he WAS INSTRUCTED TO DO BY LYNCH.

You see, Mr. Genius..... You actually see nothing. You are completely unaware of the situation.

There is nothing there to investigate, unless you want to investigate The DNC, The Democrat Party and The Obama Regime. And because the only collusion that can be proven is Collusion between The Obama Regime, DNC, Clinton and The Democrat Party to use the United States Government as a weapon against a political opponent in an election....

Not only is there Nothing to Investigate.....but Nothing will be done about the actual crimes that were committed.

Your side has unsupported accusations based on a convenient political lie told to The American Public to prop up a failing campaign of a terrible, tired, corrupt old hag.

The right has actual EVIDENCE of misconduct, criminal and unethical acts.

If you want to know why Mueller stacked the Deck with Clinton donors, and sycophants on his "Investigative Team" I'll tell you... It's not to "GET TRUMP" it's to continue Comey's work of burying the crimes of The Obama Regime and Hillary Clinton.

What you have then is a political stalemate.

You understand what that is, right GENIUS?

BUT....BUT....BUT...WHIMPER...

WAH

MUH NARRATIVE!
crying-babies-need-be-handled-mentally-healthy-mom.jpg
Look how much time you spent on that ridiculous post. You're way too emotionally invested in this man. You try and laugh and call me a snowflake while you're obviously more distraught than I. You and your POTUS are growing more and more unhinged each day. Take a breath and count to 10. It's all gonna be ok
and yet here you are butthurt hitlery fan. nice photo, looks just like your hurt.
I didn't vote for Hilary. Another dumbass statement showing you have no clue what you are talking about
you behave as if you did. you should just stop trying to bash trump voters. it would be more beneficial for you. you just look like a hitlery voter.

It isn't fake you dumb ass. There is an FBI investigation and 4 congressional investigations. Not one person, besides Trump, denies the threat and validity of the investigation. You sound like an idiot every time you call it fake.

The cries of a whimpering liberal metrosexual snowflake puts a smile on my face.
Every "so called" Investigation which really is nothing but an extension of a campaign for re-election for these fools and a distraction for the public so they won't notice Congress is not doing their jobs......every 'sham' has declared there is NO COLLUSION.

Oh the powers that be might ask a question or two of The Trump Team, and puff their chests up and pontificate, but the real investigation is in to actual Criminal Acts by The Obama Administration.

The pontificating and posturing is just a distraction....and an attempt to put political pressure on the actual investigators to ignore The Crimes Committed by The Obama Regime and Clinton Campaign during the election "for the good of the country."

The Clinton-Obama camp is where there is meat on the bone to chew on. It's not some flimsy allegations based on mean tweets, and tabloid journalism and a Convenient Lie created by a failing campaign.

And haven't you noticed how Rice ran and hid again when she was called to testify?
And Comey is in hot water too for running a sham Criminal Investigation and being a participant in Lynch's Obstruction of Justice. She's under investigation too as is Powers.

Here is a word of advice for The Democrat Party. America isn't dumb or stupid as you like to claim we are. We aren't a bunch of ignorant slaves on a Dem plantation, like The Democrat Party believes. My advice to The Democrat Party is to quit rigging elections. Quit cheating. We know what you did, and that was to systematically go after every member of The Trump Transition Team you could. It is a pattern.....Arranged Meetings, Espionage....Leaks. Wash, Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

Quit abusing the power of the US Government to Spy on people, release their tax returns, and leak classified information. When you have a corrupt FBI (Comey-McCabe), Corrupt DOJ (Lynch-Holder) , and Corrupt National Intelligence Chief (Rice) THAT IS THE SWAMP.

And to tie it up all in a nice neat little bow, you had a CORRUPT President (Obama Bin Spying) conducting espionage on a political opponent and his staff in an unprecedented fashion, and feeding his Intel to Corrupt Subversive hand picked plants in The Intelligence and Law Enforcement..and then leaking it....and...making sure his corrupt successor, Clinton....was kept in the loop with all the Illegally Shared Intel.

Why else do you think Comey Knowingly Let Clinton delete 30,000 emails many of them from President Obama, himself, as we know HE LIED about knowing about the SERVER....because we KNOW he used an ALIAS to email CLINTON...on that server.....and even with BLEACH BIT....The FBI Forensics Team still found classified information shared with unauthorized people....which forced Comey to come up with a creative way to DISMISS the whole damn thing....as he WAS INSTRUCTED TO DO BY LYNCH.

You see, Mr. Genius..... You actually see nothing. You are completely unaware of the situation.

There is nothing there to investigate, unless you want to investigate The DNC, The Democrat Party and The Obama Regime. And because the only collusion that can be proven is Collusion between The Obama Regime, DNC, Clinton and The Democrat Party to use the United States Government as a weapon against a political opponent in an election....

Not only is there Nothing to Investigate.....but Nothing will be done about the actual crimes that were committed.

Your side has unsupported accusations based on a convenient political lie told to The American Public to prop up a failing campaign of a terrible, tired, corrupt old hag.

If you want to know why Mueller stacked the Deck with Clinton donors, and sycophants on his "Investigative Team" I'll tell you... It's not to "GET TRUMP" it's to continue Comey's work of burying the crimes of The Obama Regime and Hillary Clinton.

WAH

MUH NARRATIVE!
Look how much time you spent on that ridiculous post. You're way too emotionally invested in this man. You try and laugh and call me a snowflake while you're obviously more distraught than I. You and your POTUS are growing more and more unhinged each day. Take a breath and count to 10. It's all gonna be ok
and yet here you are butthurt hitlery fan. nice photo, looks just like your hurt.
I didn't vote for Hilary. Another dumbass statement showing you have no clue what you are talking about
you behave as if you did. you should just stop trying to bash trump voters. it would be more beneficial for you. you just look like a hitlery voter.
I don't bash people for being Trump supporters. If people act respectful then I treat them with respect. But I don't have patience for people who make excuses for lies and dishonesty. I'm gonna called that out when it happens on either side of the aisle.

So he was a Sanders Voter?

What is worse?

Supporting someone who is a career political criminal and Morally Corrupt?

Or supporting someone who is a career political leach and is Ideologically Corrupt?

Says the guy who rebroadcasts every lie and dishonest accusation made against the current administration.

Naw, nobody saw that coming!

WAH

MUH NARRATIVE!
I don't bash people for being Trump supporters. If people act respectful then I treat them with respect. But I don't have patience for people who make excuses for lies and dishonesty. I'm gonna called that out when it happens on either side of the aisle.

WAH

MUH NARRATIVE!
so you want to force your morality on them right? you just can't let people be who they are? you sure act like a libturd. dude, I am very happy with my president and the direction we're in. sorry if you can't accept that. but that's merely your issue. grow the fk up and respect others vote.

Last edited:
Says the guy who rebroadcasts every lie and dishonest accusation made against the current administration.

Naw, nobody saw that coming!

WHere did I do that? Quote me or STFU

so you want to force your morality on them right? you just can't let people be who they are? you sure act like a libturd. dude, I very happy with my president and the direction we're in. sorry if you can't accept that. but that's merely your issue. grow the fk up and respect others vote.
Has nothing to do with morality it has to do with truth and reality.

so you want to force your morality on them right? you just can't let people be who they are? you sure act like a libturd. dude, I very happy with my president and the direction we're in. sorry if you can't accept that. but that's merely your issue. grow the fk up and respect others vote.

I voted for Hillary like the majority of Americas did. We're going the wrong way and it is you conservatives who have refused to accept our right to oppose.

that's your thing, not mine. yet you are in here pushing your view. just let others have their vote. again!!!!

I voted for Hillary like the majority of Americas did. We're going the wrong way and it is you conservatives who have refused to accept our right to oppose.
no she was short 71 votes. so your math is in error. and trump is doing just fine. thanks.

The left are completely unhinged. Their internal corruption revealed for all the world to see. Their candidate destroyed in a blow out loss. Trump openly mocks them daily. They lost the House, then the Senate, then the White House and SCOTUS naturally they are freaking out its wonderful :eusa_clap:
Republicans completely demoralized by their healthcare disaster. Another broken promise by KGB Don, 6 months in and not one one bit of legislation passed, Our KGB president continues to freak out because of the Russian investigation.. but in your demented mind it's the left that's unhinged.
Thanks for the hearty laugh.

Russia is Russia is Russia. Their intent as a global power is no different today than it was 50 years ago.The only difference is technology, and they'll use it to upgrade their country anytime they can. Covert operation is their forte'. Russia isnt our new found friend, and never will be. They have no interest being the #2 world leader, they have designs on #1, and the US is in their path. Anyone who believes any different is fucking crazy.

Fuck Russia
Fuck Trump
Fuck RussianWingers

I think it's important that whenever we mention Russia, we say Post Communism Russia.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distracti!
I think it's important that whenever we mention Russia, we say Post Communism Russia.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distraction with hatred of their former ideological homeland

It's not FDR's Russia anymore.

I have tried to educated people on this over, and over and over again.
Russia is a Democratic Nation now. Not exactly like the US, but it's their version of Democracy.
Leftards won't listen unless it is Obama in office and Hillary Clinton selling our Uranium to them and taking $145 Million from Russia for The Clinton Foundation.

THEN RUSSIA GOOD, DEMOCRATIC PEEPLES!

In Fact, Hillary Clinton would blow Putin on Public Television if she would have won, and she hates COCK!

Russia has voter ID and a verification system which means their elections are more secure than ours.

You can't scam a Russian Election by flooding your country with illegals and registering them to vote with motor voter registration.

You right now, have THE LEFT vilifying Russia, simply because they lost an election.
Had they won, RUSSIA BFF!
The rotting tree: "Russia is a democratic country."
Yes all dictators like to talk up that lie.
What did he get 98% of the vote?
Because Trump is obligated to kiss Putin's ass you must follow.
I see you're a charter member of the Whores R Us club.

Progressives used to view Russia as their Motherland. Then, after Reagan collapsed the USSR, the Russians started to embrace free market capitalism. Russians then took to calling Communism a failure and saying that people, like American Progressives, who openly embrace Communism, Socialism, government control were "morons". That's what driving Progressive to distraction with hatred of their former ideological homeland

It's not FDR's Russia anymore.

It remains Stalin's Russia under your uncle Vlad in terms of freedom for the Russian citizen, and has become a criminal enterprise providing great wealth for the few and poverty for the many.

Remember Pussy Riot? That's the goal of our uncle Don, put those in jail who dare to question his power.

'Post Communist Russia...the country being run by Pre-Collapsed Communist Russian Head of the KGB who said in an interview a year or so ago that his biggest regret was ALLOWING the USSR to fall apart - which he said is something he would like to 'correct'?!

...ok, sure. Why not. :p

Because Trump is obligated to kiss Putin's ass you must follow.

I actually have no problem with Democrats talking unsubstantiated shit about the GOP. I just wish they had the intellectual integrity and b@lls enough to admit their own politicians' / party's record / history.

Instead we all have to continuously endure reminders like this that snowflakes have no intellectual integrity or b@lls.

that's your thing, not mine. yet you are in here pushing your view. just let others have their vote. again!!!!
You can have your vote. Talk about some of the moves Trump has made for our Vets, i'll give a thumbs up... Talk about his policy of eliminating two regulations for every new one added, i'll give a thumbs up. We aren't talking about those right now. Start a thread and i'll be happy to compliment the moves that I think are good. This thread is about Russia. You all call it a fake news witch hunt and that is simply not factually true. I'm not pushing any kind of "view" as you say, i'm just pointing out the truth and calling out the liars.

You can have your vote. Talk about some of the moves Trump has made for our Vets, i'll give a thumbs up... Talk about his policy of eliminating two regulations for every new one added, i'll give a thumbs up. We aren't talking about those right now. Start a thread and i'll be happy to compliment the moves that I think are good. This thread is about Russia.
So 'FICTION' discussed in here, and if you want 'Non-Fiction' start a new thread... got it. :p

Forum List

Back