Nothing will rain on our parade! Triumphant Donald Trump promises a beautiful day

President-elect Donald Trump told supporters at the Lincoln Memorial Thursday night he would be cheering them on during his historic inauguration – and even predicted a 'beautiful day' despite a rainy forecast.

Bless Mr Trump and Bless America! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Trump promises a beautiful day for his inauguration | Daily Mail Online

Well, better Trump than Cruz any day... but his cabinet is full of cockroaches and weevils.

I don't agree with your view of Mr Trump's cabinet

I think that is the greatest and strongest cabinet assembled for a long, long time in America :clap2:

President-elect Donald Trump told supporters at the Lincoln Memorial Thursday night he would be cheering them on during his historic inauguration – and even predicted a 'beautiful day' despite a rainy forecast.

Well, better Trump than Cruz any day... but his cabinet is full of cockroaches and weevils.

I think that is the greatest and strongest cabinet assembled for a long, long time in America :clap2:
True, for once the federal government should hire successful people, not people that failed in the real world like professors and career politicians.

Trump will be singing this song tomorrow...:lol:

True, for once the federal government should hire successful people, not people that failed in the real world like professors and career politicians.

Have you see the interview for the new Secretary of Education...lol...

download_20160513_214254.png

Put down the fire water injun.....

So you like a man who would grab your pussy. Interesting. Says a lot about you

I can only tell you

I don't like pizzagate

but then....that's another story,
Cmon. You're better than this. Surely

STFU.

Trump will be singing this song tomorrow...:lol:

What a moron. You apparently have forgotten the rest of the lyrics.

Lol now you think he's God. You dumb fucking rube.

Trump predicted/hoped for a nice day.
Nothing suggests that there is anything in that those who voted for him are rubes and think he is god.

On the other hand the shit stain who was under the illusion tat he was god said, when elected president that his election "was the moment when the rise of the oceans begin to slow and our planet began to heal".

Now there is the illustration of delusion of grandeaur.

"... this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal" -- Barack Hussein Obama

Not the first President to claim control over the weather

Again another person that doesn't know the difference between Climate and Weather...

Seriously...

The confirmation hearings are going to be a real source of problems going forward... In simpler times the GOP wouldn't have let this go through... A number of them showed no competency for there job, this would hurt the GOP, but hey you live in the alt right universe.

There is a number of these videos one as shameful as the next... Warren actually spoke to her previously, these were questions she should have expected...

Seriously...

The confirmation hearings are going to be a real source of problems going forward... In simpler times the GOP wouldn't have let this go through... A number of them showed no competency for there job, this would hurt the GOP, but hey you live in the alt right universe.

There is a number of these videos one as shameful as the next... Warren actually spoke to her previously, these were questions she should have expected...

Thank you, that was quite enlightening.

Forum List

Back