Nothing will rain on our parade! Triumphant Donald Trump promises a beautiful day

download_20160513_214254.png

Umbrella's, which were previously banned from the inauguration, are now only partially banned. Long Umbrella's are still not allowed, but small collapsible umbrellas are now.

I guess they were worried that people could sneak something in with those little umbrellas. I wonder what kind of stuff can fit in there?

ohhhh

look how they come out of the woodwork......libs so and so....^^^

President-elect Donald Trump told supporters at the Lincoln Memorial Thursday night he would be cheering them on during his historic inauguration – and even predicted a 'beautiful day' despite a rainy forecast.

Bless Mr Trump and Bless America! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Trump promises a beautiful day for his inauguration | Daily Mail Online
So you like a man who would grab your pussy. Interesting. Says a lot about you
Worships. She thinks he can part the clouds apparently.

President-elect Donald Trump told supporters at the Lincoln Memorial Thursday night he would be cheering them on during his historic inauguration – and even predicted a 'beautiful day' despite a rainy forecast.

I can only tell you

I don't like pizzagate

but then....that's another story,

I can only tell you

I don't like pizzagate

Cmon. You're better than this. Surely

I can only tell you

I don't like pizzagate

Cmon. You're better than this. Surely
Surely you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground…

I guess you don't like when they grab your pussy

"... this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal" -- Barack Hussein Obama

Not the first President to claim control over the weather

Same old try to make it stick again after it didn't the first thousand times. No proof, no evidence, no dirt to show, boo hoo booger eating liberal shit hooo. Liberals Just prove it more and more that you are worthless, crybaby, lying trash with no morals, no honor, and no real intellect. You have absolutely no sense of reality, and are too dangerous to remain free Trump is here to stay for eight if he wants to then pence for eight, then whoever decides to run on the Republican ticket for the next 60 or so years. You murdering creeps are DONE.

I guess you don't like when they grab your pussy

And i guess you do like it when they grab your's, Al.

Forum List

Back