Nothing to worry about just send the police.

Had we gone in and brought out Bin Ladens head on a pole, then left, the US would be admired worldwide for the just and quick response to an act of terrorism. Instead, we manufactured a lie with which to invade a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11. We gave Bin Laden the basis for stating, "See, I told you what they were like". The Abu Gharib confirmed his statements.

Yes, terrorism is a continued threat, one which we must monitor at all times. Unfortunetly, the actions of the prior administration, by the words of our own intel agencies, made that threat far greater than it need have been.

We owe Bush no thanks, indeed, he should be prosectuted for invading another nation on the basis of lies that he helped fabricate.

Old Rocks, FUCK OFF. You are beyond ignorant. You are a partisan Buffoon that doesn't even know how to engage what little brains you might have left.

Do us all a favor and crawl the fuck back under what ever rock you came out from under. You do not rate the respect I would give a turd. Be so kind as to not respond to me in the future. Take your IGNORANT LYING ASS some where else.

Tell me again how you hated the War protesters, the Bush Protesters, how you hated how Soro's bankrolled Moveon.Org and other left wing sites.

Remind us again how when THEY protested they were patriotic Americans but according to your IGNORANT ASS those protesting or just asking questions about a boondoggle called Federal Health Care are violating the 1st Amendment.

Forum List

Back