Multiculturalism, Meet Culturalism.

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Great points.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf487MLAT6M&feature=pyv&ad=3280569628&kw=racism&gclid=CMPOypmvqJwCFaMA5wod3jelcg]YouTube - Spread the Words Culturism and Culturist[/ame]

I haven't a clue what value this brings to any conversation? It substitutes one term for another in hopes of doing what exactly? Which part of any culture, and by culture I include historical artifacts, is worthy of praise or pedestal placing? Slavery, dumb wars, discrimination, unequal rights, primitive society destruction, environmental exploitation, monopoly practices, every step forward denies the ideas of the past in one way or another. Instead of a distinction it would be better to get back to the melting pot of both ideas and reason.

" People in distress will sometimes prefer a problem that is familiar to a solution that is not." Neil Postman

Well, let's see. I am Scot, Prussian, Dutch, English, Irish, and African, in about that order. My children add Lakota,French, and Volga Deutch to their heritage from their mothers side. So what is our cultural heritage? Hmmmmm........ How about American.

It substitutes one term for another in hopes of doing what exactly?

and that is any different on ****, ******, chink etc

How about American

Drop all the preamerican bullshit it only helps to divide. You move here and become legal or are born here your now american and if you have to have the pre part there go back home.

Forum List

Back