Nothing says family values like the Trumps

Nothing says family values like the Trumps

Nothing says shitferbrains like two threads in two days on the same nowhere topic ranting because someone cropped a wedding photo trying to criticize it while utterly ignoring the similar or far worse goings on in the Biden Family.

Further proof the election was a fraud and Joe Biden is a total jip that not even his supporters can find anything good about him or his policies to talk about regarding him better than trying to rip on Trump one more day because someone posted a wedding picture. And dared :shok: :omg: CROP IT.

Poor Ivana. Buried on a golf course.

Poor Jack, green with envy again he doesn't even have a garage while Trump owns a golf course! Many of them. if you play your cards right, I promise to bury you on a golf course too some day and use your mouth as the cup on the green for the 9th hole! :auiqs.jpg:

Just be sure to put it into your will!

👍🏻

Leftoids really are dumb, and dangerous.

They vote for Dianne Feinstein and Festerman and Biden even though all three are unwell. They are the cult.
They vote party line because the Democrat party lies about Conservatives, calls them 'radical' and 'neo-fascist' 'white supremacists', etc. and their owned-media parrots the same propaganda. It's called brainwashing to the tune of Goebbels.

I'm sure they'll listen to your whining for a minute.

Funny how unhappy the Left are. Trump was rudely deprived of his second term and the midterms could have gone better yet conservatives are still a pretty happy lot.

Lefties got their Biden, their Afghan, their economy, their inflation, their Russian war, and even did less bad than they had any right to be in the midterms, yet I can't find one Dem happy about any of it! All they do is bitch, whine, and spill sour grapes about Trump still! ON and ON and ON! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!!!

Could it be because despite all hope, J6 is a big farce, the Mar A Lago raid fizzled out to another nothingburger that I hope Trump sues over, not one lawsuit against the Trump family, Rudy, Pillow Guy, or any of the other several people attacked connected to Trump has stuck one inch. 99% of the capitol protesters are getting slaps on the wrist, and now Trump will be in their faces again the next two years DAY IN AND DAY OUT in another bid to return to the White House to begin Trump 2.0???

ROFL.gif

Funny how unhappy the Left are. Trump was rudely deprived of his second term and the midterms could have gone better yet conservatives are still a pretty happy lot.

Lefties got their Biden, their Afghan, their economy, their inflation, their Russian war, and even did less bad than they had any right to be in the midterms, yet I can't find one Dem happy about any of it! All they do is bitch, whine, and spill sour grapes about Trump still! ON and ON and ON! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!!!

Could it be because despite all hope, J6 is a big farce, the Mar A Lago raid fizzled out to another nothingburger that I hope Trump sues over, not one lawsuit against the Trump family, Rudy, Pillow Guy, or any of the other several people attacked connected to Trump has stuck one inch. 99% of the capitol protesters are getting slaps on the wrist, and now Trump will be in their faces again the next two years DAY IN AND DAY OUT in another bid to return to the White House to begin Trump 2.0???

View attachment 727107
democrats will never forgive trump for not being gay like them

View attachment 727107

Absolutely!

The lefties are, as they have been all their lives, frustrated. What do you expect from someone who has sucked up all the indoctrination for decades to the point where it is considered "normal" to not even have a clue which bathroom to use and to consider it a woman's "right" to murder her own children?

I agree with those who believe that the left have sold their souls to the devil. How else could they be so unhappy after they have, in their perception, "won" another election that they worked so hard to steal?

View attachment 727107
Rudely deprived?? :auiqs.jpg:Like a toddler throwing a tantrum after he got his toys taken away? Yeah....
He got SHOWN THE DOOR!! Resoundingly. And it will happen again in 2024.

What the hell is to be unhappy about? Trump running. He destroys everyone in his path. He loses spectacularly in 2024. The Republican House goes on snipe hunt after snipe hunt for the next two years, Democrats take the WH, pad their lead in the Senate (although not by much), and take back the House (maybe in a blue typhoon!).

Like a toddler throwing a tantrum after he got his toys taken away?
That is just how I've always seen you! Funny, we agree!

Yeah....He got SHOWN THE DOOR!!
So you admit it then. But then, all these places and people already admitted to the Big Steal:

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

Trump running. He destroys everyone in his path.
Odd, America never had it better. Anything being destroyed has all come from democrats. Billions in destruction just in a few months in 2020 alone.

Nothing says shitferbrains like two threads in two days on the same nowhere topic ranting because someone cropped a wedding photo trying to criticize it while utterly ignoring the similar or far worse goings on in the Biden Family.

Further proof the election was a fraud and Joe Biden is a total jip that not even his supporters can find anything good about him or his policies to talk about regarding him better than trying to rip on Trump one more day because someone posted a wedding picture. And dared :shok: :omg: CROP IT.
I posted facts about the Trump family, you can post facts about the Biden family. Make sure they are facts.

Two wrongs do not make right.

View attachment 727107
You absolute dumbass Trump minions have not received the message from the Republican party; "FORGET WHINING ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION BEING STOLEN. IT IS KILLING US". The voters sent a message at the midterms, forget 2020. The Republican candidates that focused on the 2020 election being stolen lost their races. The Democrats love Trump and his lemmings for not letting go of the 2020 election. It is helping them.
Trump and his minions are providing a huge headache for the Republicans.

You absolute dumbass Trump minions have not received the message from the Republican party; "FORGET WHINING ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION BEING STOLEN. IT IS KILLING US".
Yep, just forget about it so that it can happen again and again and again. So, it would KILL the GOP to actually have fair and honest elections where they might win and the American people have confidence in elections again? :auiqs.jpg:

The voters sent a message at the midterms, forget 2020.
No, that was the Left sending that message.

The Republican candidates that focused on the 2020 election being stolen lost their races.
Or so we are told. If Americans really don't care about elections being stolen as they obviously are then they get what they deserve. Funny how "America" was just FINE with stolen elections during the years of investigations into 2016 Russia Russia Russia!

The Democrats love Trump and his lemmings for not letting go of the 2020 election. It is helping them.
If you loved that, you wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail trying to STOP IT.

Then obviously, it is time to chuck the GOP or FIX IT.

You absolute dumbass Trump minions have not received the message from the Republican party; "FORGET WHINING ABOUT THE 2020 ELECTION BEING STOLEN. IT IS KILLING US". The voters sent a message at the midterms, forget 2020. The Republican candidates that focused on the 2020 election being stolen lost their races. The Democrats love Trump and his lemmings for not letting go of the 2020 election. It is helping them.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

Except it's afternoon.

Oh, well.

Yep, just forget about it so that it can happen again and again and again. So, it would KILL the GOP to actually have fair and honest elections where they might win and the American people have confidence in elections again? :auiqs.jpg:

No, that was the Left sending that message.

Or so we are told. If Americans really don't care about elections being stolen as they obviously are then they get what they deserve. Funny how "America" was just FINE with stolen elections during the years of investigations into 2016 Russia Russia Russia!

If you loved that, you wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail trying to STOP IT.

Then obviously, it is time to chuck the GOP or FIX IT.
Keep doing what you do. It is helping bring down Trumpism.

That is just how I've always seen you! Funny, we agree!

So you admit it then. But then, all these places and people already admitted to the Big Steal:

View attachment 727280

Odd, America never had it better. Anything being destroyed has all come from democrats. Billions in destruction just in a few months in 2020 alone.
Stop posting the same shit over and over.
He lost. Long past time for you to deal with it.
Look, he's running again in 2024...why are you still litigating 2020 on a message board?
Maybe because you're afraid he's headed for another loss?...(pssst...he is :auiqs.jpg:)

Keep doing what you do. It is helping bring down Trumpism.

Nothing is doing that but your own corruption in Washington. Trumpism cannot go anywhere because half the people in this country are going nowhere.

Next target: the GOP and its secret unholy alliance as a fraud party really in bed with the Democrats (at least 75% of them).

America is tired of a "people party" the DNC which is really now the Un-American Marxist Party hitched to a global alliance, and a faux "GOP" party which is really mostly "Democrat-lite" like a little kid following in a wagon, with few in DC actually working for and serving the people of this country.

Stop posting the same shit over and over.
You mean like you do? The only thing I post is what a traitor you are to your country serving the global cabal.

He lost. Long past time for you to deal with it.
You've never proven that. You've had YEARS to do so but obviously CAN'T.

Look, he's running again in 2024...why are you still litigating 2020 on a message board?
Because elections are meaningless now with states literally changing their rules overnight secretly under the guise of Mark Elias just a few months before an election to then break many state laws to accept millions of votes that just a few months earlier would have been totally unacceptable to count then say that you won! Then have that useless pustule Garland lie saying he "investigated" it. It's no wonder you and the left have no wish to shine light upon much less closely examine what really went on in 2020, first claiming it "necessary" under covid, now just because, well, it's "the wish of the people," when really, it is just the latest erosion of democracy under attack by the Left.

Forum List

Back