Nothing burger...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Robert Mueller Hearings Draw 13M Viewers, Fox News and MSNBC Lead

No one watched
It changed nobodies minds, people are bored with the circus...
And like I’ve always said political correctness makes people fucking retarded
Also political incorrectness, super duper. so do you believe the Russians interfered with the election? that the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? If not you know less than nothing about what is going on in the world. Change the channel and rejoin the world of Journalism and law enforcement.

CNN Admits Mueller Testimony a Victory For Trump

Absolutely!

A home run!

It was clear from the beginning that Mueller wasn’t prepared to deal with specific. It was also clear that his only connection with the report was having his name on it.

The Dims showed they were there only to find “dirt” on the president to give them ammo for further impeachment actions. Their overt hatred was obvious.

The GOP reps tore Mueller and his report a new one. They made it clear he’s a Dim hack and failed to follow standard guidelines for any prosecutor.

CNN’s White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins appeared to concede that former special counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony represented a victory for President Trump.

White House officials and the President’s Republican allies are walking away from this morning’s hearing and viewing it as a success,” said Collins, adding that Mueller’s testimony failed to produce effective soundbites for Democrats to use against Trump.

She then appeared to agree with that conclusion, remarking, “You saw the former special counsel there even hesitant to utter the word impeachment.”

CNN admits Mueller testimony is a victory for Republicans pic.twitter.com/BXJf4ZRDvy — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) July 24, 2019
More @ Prison Planet.com » CNN Admits Mueller Testimony a Victory For Trump

Michael Moore: Dems Were “Lame” For Putting Faith in “Frail Old Man” Robert Mueller @ Prison Planet.com » Michael Moore: Dems Were “Lame” For Putting Faith in “Frail Old Man” Robert Mueller

Mueller’s sluggish testimony turns out to be ‘disaster’ for disappointed Democrats @ Mueller’s sluggish testimony turns out to be ‘disaster’ for disappointed Democrats

You managed to violate every principle!’ – Republican Rep. unloads on Mueller @ ‘You managed to violate every principle!’ – Republican Rep. unloads on Mueller

He tore him a new anus. It was awesome.

Rep. Ratcliffe asks Mueller if DOJ has any policy at all that allows an official to say an American who is not charged is "not exonerated," and whether anyone other than Donald Trump has been so tarred. Mueller is unable to name a policy or think of such an example.

And

It’s not in special counsel regulations...it’s not in the principles of federal prosecution,” Ratcliffe said, “because, respectfully, it was not the special counsel’s job to conclusively determine Donald Trump’s innocence or exonerate him.”

It clearly says ‘write a report about decisions reached.’ Nowhere in here does it say ‘write a report about decisions that weren’t reached,’” Ratcliffe thundered. “You wrote 180 pages about decisions that weren’t reached, about potential crimes that weren’t charged or decided!”

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No one watched
Also political incorrectness, super duper. so do you believe the Russians interfered with the election? that the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times and wrote nothing down and lied about it? If not you know less than nothing about what is going on in the world. Change the channel and rejoin the world of Journalism and law enforcement.
Wait, he met with the russiians a hundred times?! I'm going to need some proof of that. I'm sure the DNC had that many in fabricating the dossier. Trump? Probably not. I think you confused yourself.

No one watched
Wait, he met with the russiians a hundred times?! I'm going to need some proof of that. I'm sure the DNC had that many in fabricating the dossier. Trump? Probably not. I think you confused yourself.
The Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times broke down nothing light about it. Well known Google yourself ignoramus dupe. The dossier is typical political investigating. Just not the typical politician being investigated. A wildman conman Playboy....

D2jssYvUgAEWN_j.jpg

No one watched
The Trump campaign met with the Russians over a hundred times broke down nothing light about it. Well known Google yourself ignoramus dupe. The dossier is typical political investigating. Just not the typical politician being investigated. A wildman conman Playboy....
Wrote down nothing and lied about it

Forum List

Back