Nothing burger with cheese over Russian lawyer..the left clinging bitterly to Russian collusion hope

Every single member of the Trump family and Trump campaign had relations with Russia concerning the election that they "forgot" to reveal until investigators turned it up. Thank goodness all this was uncovered or who knows what concessions and victories Trump would have gifted to Russia despite their invasion of one of our allies and their sabotage of our efforts in the Middle East.
Russian lawyer who met with Trump Jr.: I didn't have Clinton info they wanted

Every single member of the Trump family and Trump campaign had relations with Russia concerning the election that they "forgot" to reveal until investigators turned it up. Thank goodness all this was uncovered or who knows what concessions and victories Trump would have gifted to Russia despite their invasion of one of our allies and their sabotage of our efforts in the Middle East.
What concessions? What did the Russian do or promise to do or get promised? What laws were broken? You libtards threaten like toddlers.

Hey shithead,

Read this: Opinion | The latest Russia revelations lay the groundwork for a conspiracy case

The law that Trump jr. (and probably many people in Trump's campaign) broke is Code 923.18--Conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Trump jr. admitted they were looking for damaging information on Hillary Clinton that was illegally hacked.

It's a confession, but he is too dumb to understand that he already confessed.

What concessions? What did the Russian do or promise to do or get promised? What laws were broken? You libtards threaten like toddlers.

Hey shithead,

Read this: Opinion | The latest Russia revelations lay the groundwork for a conspiracy case

The law that Trump jr. (and probably many people in Trump's campaign) broke is Code 923.18--Conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Trump jr. admitted they were looking for damaging information on Hillary Clinton that was illegally hacked.

It's a confession, but he is too dumb to understand that he already confessed.
I heard that the Wikileaks emails didn't start getting dripped until about three days AFTER the meeting. So there is no reason to believe Jr. knew the information was illegally hacked. Unless we choose to imagine that.
I could be wrong--correct me if I got it wrong.

Source? I'm calling bullshit. If you are talking about the dnc emails (and we have to guess because you libs cannot be specific) then it was already out. Makes no sense.

Source? I'm calling bullshit. If you are talking about the dnc emails (and we have to guess because you libs cannot be specific) then it was already out. Makes no sense.
That statement was made by another poster. I was responding to it.

Trump Jr. met with the attorney June 9, 2016.
The DNC emails began being released on July 22, 2016. That was the same week that the FBI first announced that the DNC had been hacked.
The Podesta emails began being released in October 2016.

According to my calendar, Trump Jr.'s meeting was weeks prior to knowing about the hacks; at the time the FBI wasn't even claiming it was Russia; they were still investigating. So it seems to me Jr. wouldn't have known the information the attorney had was illegally hacked.

Forum List

Back