Not speaking of the perma-banned...

bobcollum

Rookie
Sep 1, 2011
where I'm located
It doesn't really make any sense to me. Why, as a board, do we grant any respect to someone who obviously had such a low-level of respect for the board?

More than anything I'm bothered by the waste of potential comedy caused by not being able to discuss explosive/hilarious exits.

Is there any particular reason for the rule, and how's about we change it? :eusa_angel:

It doesn't really make any sense to me. Why, as a board, do we grant any respect to someone who obviously had such a low-level of respect for the board?

More than anything I'm bothered by the waste of potential comedy caused by not being able to discuss explosive/hilarious exits.

Is there any particular reason for the rule, and how's about we change it? :eusa_angel:

So you want to attack people that can not respond or even see what you are saying about them? WHY?

Ohh and how does one discover who is PERMA banned when we can not discuss who is even temp banned?

So you want to attack people that can not respond or even see what you are saying about them? WHY?

Ohh and how does one discover who is PERMA banned when we can not discuss who is even temp banned?[/QUOTE]

that's easy, just throw up the web address of another board. we'll know you've been perma banned. :D

Ohh and how does one discover who is PERMA banned when we can not discuss who is even temp banned?

Because sometimes I want to, and I don't take the internets as seriously as you do.

Let me know when your book gets picked up, I'm sure it'll suck.

unless its in the flame zone...i am pretty darn sure they see it.

Because sometimes I want to, and I don't take the internets as seriously as you do.

Just curious.... who do you have in mind to flame?

Trap! :lmao:

Really, nobody.

I've just always found it to be a strange rule. :thup:

It's a long list of possibilities:

Conhog
Unknown Soldier
BD Boop
Skydancer
???

I mean, the Pubes meltdown thread gets revisited by Toro at least once a month, do those threads ever get moved/shut down? References to Conhog rarely result in that, either.

There is very little consistency in how the rule is enforced, it seems.

Beyond that, the banned can't see the flame zone. So, what do they know about being flamed there? Second, why do we care what they think about being flamed? They are idiots who couldn't follow the rules here.

Last edited:

You can talk about the perma-banned in certain instances. Like when they return as socks. :D

You can talk about the perma-banned in certain instances. Like when they return as socks. :D

Yeah...that never seems to result in a thread closure, either.

Forum List

Back