not so fast ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
I'll just wait while the country is under a NATIONAL EMERGENCY ...

On Day 21 of the partial government shutdown, President Donald Trump signaled Friday he's not inclined to declare a national emergency "so fast" – calling that “the easy way out” – even as he continued to assert he has the "absolute right" to do so if congressional Democrats keep refusing to pay for the wall Trump wants on the U.S. border with Mexico.

TOO EASY - THE EASY WAY OUT

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

On Day 21 of the partial government shutdown, President Donald Trump signaled Friday he's not inclined to declare a national emergency "so fast" – calling that “the easy way out” – even as he continued to assert he has the "absolute right" to do so if congressional Democrats keep refusing to pay for the wall Trump wants on the U.S. border with Mexico.

Say "Great!" Give him a cookie. Don't argue him into it, for goddsake!

HE BELIEVES THE REST OF THE COUNTRY IS AS STUPID AS HIS DRONE COLLECTIVE

He does this and repubs won't like the emergencies of the next Dem president....

It would be the easy way out for democrats. They are hopeless as the government - their only way of livelihood is shut down. This is like shutting down god for Christians.

Meanwhile, freedom loving Americans are depleting their pop-corn stashes, watching as democrats supposedly have difficult time approving a spending item the size of 0.00% of the budget sure is fun.

It would be the easy way out for democrats. They are hopeless as the government - their only way of livelihood is shut down. This is like shutting down god for Christians.

Meanwhile, freedom loving Americans are depleting their pop-corn stashes, watching as democrats supposedly have difficult time approving a spending item the size of 0.00% of the budget sure is fun.

dems want to fund gvt paychecks Trump refuses ..

remind everyone who in hell is having a hard time approving 0.00% again ...

Is his “drone collective” the 30 states and 2,623 counties which gave him the keys to the Oval Office?

So? What is your point?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Is his “drone collective” the 30 states and 2,623 counties which gave him the keys to the Oval Office?

go back to sleep if we need you we'll whistle for you or something ....

He called you on your bullshit Argument by Ridicule logical fallacy.

You lose.

So? What is your point?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

my point is THERE AINT GONNA BE NO F'N WALL.

Border security workers miss paychecks because of shutdown over border security

:lmao:

So, call up you treasonous dem representative, and tell him to stop fucking around and build the fucking wall.

So, call up you treasonous dem representative, and tell him to stop fucking around and build the fucking wall.
It's a "fence" now, snowflake :lmao:

We need a far smaller federal government, it’s far too large to afford...

So? What is your point?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

my point is THERE AINT GONNA BE NO F'N WALL.

Mmm, yeah, I just re-read your op, and I don't see anything in there making that point.

Trump is not declaring a state of emergency YET.

How does that support you conclusion?

Oh, you believe everything Trump says now?

I don’t believe a single thing he says. Are you still expecting that check from Mexico? :lmao:

Translation:
“Please stop making me look like the ignorant fool I am.”

I don’t believe a single thing he says. Are you still expecting that check from Mexico? :lmao:

MEXICO IS PAYING FOR IT - BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GOFUNFME IS PAYING FOR IT - BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MAKING PELOSI PAY FOR IT IS TOO EASY - BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE CONGRESSIONAL REPUBLICANS REFUSED TO PAY FOR IT - BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

what part of NO WALL dont these f'n morons understand ?

Forum List

Back