Not only Drones- Obama can kill Americans with Troops

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The Washington Times is reporting another little dirty secret kept deep within the Imperial Palace from which Obama attempts rule, not the practice of governing.

-Geaux

Inside the Ring: Memo outlines Obama’s plan to use the armed services against citizens

A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans.

The directive contains noncontroversial provisions on support to civilian fire and emergency services, special events and the domestic use of the Army Corps of Engineers.

The troubling aspect of the directive outlines presidential authority for the use of military arms and forces, including unarmed drones, in operations against domestic unrest.
“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” said a defense official opposed to the directive.

Directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” was issued Dec. 29, 2010, and states that U.S. commanders “are provided emergency authority under this directive.”

The rest is here:

Inside the Ring: Directive outlines Obama's plan to use the military against citizens - Washington Times

Last edited:
From the link: “Use of armed [unmanned aircraft systems] is not authorized,” the directive says

So I guess maned armed aircraft are okiedokey.

Damn, you found out. Well, if you must know the plan is to race into your house with jackbooted thugs, grab you guns, kiss the wife, pat your kids on the head, feed the dog, and take down those ugly curtains your mother-in-law sewed as we exit. Fear us because we have a plan.

Where do you idiots get the idea that the President can't use force against domestic unrest?

History actually.

Oh so its never happened so it can't happen eh?

Oh well damn forgot about this!

Bonus Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is a little tid bit.

President Herbert Hoover then ordered the army to clear the veterans' campsite. Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded the infantry and cavalry supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned.

Soldiers attacking civilians...so yes it has happened...History OBVIOUSLY isn't your thing.
Oops, misread that. Oh we'll.

“This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” said a defense official opposed to the directive.

You don't expect hell fire from the dragon's mouth if you do rise up? The overwhelming super majority of Americans would be cheering the drones on: Militia -187 Drones 2130

The Washington Times is reporting another little dirty secret kept deep within the Imperial Palace from which Obama attempts rule, not the practice of governing.

-Geaux

Inside the Ring: Memo outlines Obama’s plan to use the armed services against citizens

A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans.

The directive contains noncontroversial provisions on support to civilian fire and emergency services, special events and the domestic use of the Army Corps of Engineers.

The troubling aspect of the directive outlines presidential authority for the use of military arms and forces, including unarmed drones, in operations against domestic unrest.

Directive No. 3025.18, “Defense Support of Civil Authorities,” was issued Dec. 29, 2010, and states that U.S. commanders “are provided emergency authority under this directive.”

The rest is here:

Inside the Ring: Directive outlines Obama's plan to use the military against citizens - Washington Times

Obama's a reactionary

You don't expect hell fire from the dragon's mouth if you do rise up? The overwhelming super majority of Americans would be cheering the drones on: Militia -187 Drones 2130

It might not go the way you want it to, Jake

hitler-generals.jpg

I'm convinced that either a) an asteroid is headed for earth or b) aliens are headed for earth.

I mean, somebody must be in the know about something shitty about to happen. Billions of rounds of government ammo purchases, armored anti-personnel vehicles stationed in cities...

Personally, I'm hoping for the aliens.

I'm convinced that either a) an asteroid is headed for earth or b) aliens are headed for earth.

I mean, somebody must be in the know about something shitty about to happen. Billions of rounds of government ammo purchases, armored anti-personnel vehicles stationed in cities...

Personally, I'm hoping for the aliens.

Bullets don't much bother what can fly across galaxies.

Forum List

Back