Not only did Trump take a guys purple heart. Not only does he say it's real...but then

He says he always wanted a purple heart...

Who the hell says they always wanted to get a purple heart? Does he even know what that's given for?

Once again Trump cons you guys with an outright, quickly found out blatant lie and his supporters more enjoy the ride than they care for the truth. Not some shit you have to investigate. Shit the other day he complained about the debate schedule and said "The NFL wrote me saying this is ridiculous". Then the NFL tweeted:

We never sent a letter to Mr Trump

And people just go "Awww, that's soooo Trump" :confused-84:

Hillary and the DNC rigged an election. NOTHING is worse than that fact, by far.

Only problem is what you call a fact, isnt. So sorry. Lets just skip to the jump where I ask you for proof and you go to call names. We all know thats where this is going.

And yet it was all over the news and Wasserman-Schultz fired over it. Please, continue to stick your head in the sand and be as ignorant as you can possibly be.

See? Told ya!

Yeah, I'm sure this is far worse than Hillary's murder of four Americans via negligence,

Yes because Hillary is a murderer like all other SOC's :rolleyes:

That was stupid of Trump. I recognize that. But you're a bigoted phony because you defend this anti-America hag who through her negligence (or through intentional purpose) contributed to getting 4 Americans dead while condemning Trump in this lightweight gaff story. So roll your stupid eyes all you like. It won't hide what an ignoramus you are.

Benghazi Backup Never Got The Order To Deploy

So how many murders do you place around the neck of Condi Rice? You dont even know how many because "you care", dont you?
Oh...yeah...Condi has people wacked all the time. *phffffft*

According to CNN it was real. So you're lying.

What is the negative spin. Annnnnnd go!

Donald Trump gifted Purple Heart, says he 'always wanted' one - CNNPolitics.com

No it doesnt lol
Yes it does.
What's the matter....can't read?

I read just fine...You must be reading minds and not articles. Or you posted the wrong one.
Well obviously you can't.....

"Something very nice just happened to me. A man came up to me and handed me his Purple Heart," Trump told supporters at a campaign event here. "I said to him, 'Is that like the real one or is that a copy?' And he said, 'That's my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you.'"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Thats the entire point fucktard. :badgrin: Trump SAID it was real when it was fake and you just tried to lie and say CNN said it was real.

You owned yourself goofy bastard
He asked if it was real.....and the guy told him it was. I saw nothing about it being a fake medal.

He asked if it was real.....and the guy told him it was. I saw nothing about it being a fake medal.
It is obviously defined as a fake medal if the Democrats really, really want it to be.

Kind of like how they govern; its true if you really really want it to be true.

No it doesnt lol
Yes it does.

I read just fine...You must be reading minds and not articles. Or you posted the wrong one.

"Something very nice just happened to me. A man came up to me and handed me his Purple Heart," Trump told supporters at a campaign event here. "I said to him, 'Is that like the real one or is that a copy?' And he said, 'That's my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you.'"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Thats the entire point fucktard. :badgrin: Trump SAID it was real when it was fake and you just tried to lie and say CNN said it was real.

And you believe all of it. You're one sad fucker.

Yeah, I'm sure this is far worse than Hillary's murder of four Americans via negligence,

Yes because Hillary is a murderer like all other SOC's :rolleyes:

That was stupid of Trump. I recognize that. But you're a bigoted phony because you defend this anti-America hag who through her negligence (or through intentional purpose) contributed to getting 4 Americans dead while condemning Trump in this lightweight gaff story. So roll your stupid eyes all you like. It won't hide what an ignoramus you are.

Benghazi Backup Never Got The Order To Deploy

So how many murders do you place around the neck of Condi Rice? You dont even know how many because "you care", dont you?
Oh...yeah...Condi has people wacked all the time. *phffffft*

Thats just as funny as blaming Clinton for people dying. Now you get it :badgrin:

Yes it does.

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

Personally I think you went off into the weeds on this and are trying to remain relevant.

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

Personally I think you went off into the weeds on this and are trying to remain relevant.

You lied and said CNN said it was real. Learn to read and get back to me

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

No.....I quoted a CNN story word for word.

Are you saying CNN is lying?

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

You quoted Trump word for word, thats what quotations are used for. Now go play

Who the hell says they always wanted to get a purple heart? Does he even know what that's given for?

Once again Trump cons you guys with an outright, quickly found out blatant lie and his supporters more enjoy the ride than they care for the truth. Not some shit you have to investigate. Shit the other day he complained about the debate schedule and said "The NFL wrote me saying this is ridiculous". Then the NFL tweeted:

A better question is why did Clinton refuse to allow the FBI or State Department see over 30,000 of her emails while she was Secretary of State? Was it to hide evidence of her assistance to Russia in buying Uranium One, which gave Russia effective control over one fifth of the US's uranium production capacity according to the New York Times, in return for a $500,000 fee paid by Russia to Bill Clinton for a single speech and millions paid to the Clinton Foundation, a Clinton family tax boondoggle?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Without setting foot on a battlefield, Donald Trump said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, from a retired lieutenant colonel and supporter.

“I said to him, 'Is that like the real one, or is that a copy?” the Republican nominee said moments after taking the stage at a local high school.

Story Continued Below

Trump recounted the exchange, remarking that the man, who he identified as retired Lt. Col. Louis Dorfman said, "That's my real Purple Heart. I have such confidence in you."

"And I said, 'Man, that’s like big stuff. I always wanted to get the Purple Heart," Trump said. "This was much easier.”

Trump then invited Dorfman to appear onstage with him on camera, as the two posed for photographs and Trump flashed a thumbs-up before placing the Purple Heart back in his suit jacket pocket.

Trump then told his audience that he had asked Dorfman to speak, but that the man had told him, "No, sir. I’d just like you to keep saying what you’ve been saying.”

Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier'

Read more: Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier'
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

I quoted the story, dumbass.

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

So you thought that quote from Donald was CNN? That explains a lot. Nice talking to you :lmao:

Whatever.. .
CNN posted the story.

So you thought that quote from Donald was CNN? That explains a lot. Nice talking to you :lmao:
Trump wasn't the only one quoted, dipshit.
I quoted CNN. They posted the story. Other sources showed it to be accurate. I don't know what you're doing other than getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly and saying you win while you're losing.

When you learn to form a coherent sentence get back to me. Mkay?

Forum List

Back