Not one Republican had agreed to sponsor this bill about Bump Stocks.

Who cares?

Vegas was like three weeks ago

We have a short attention span just like NRA said we would

Which would you rather have from Congress?

A ban on bump stocks or "thoughts and prayers"

First we must must ban rubber bands. Accomplishes exactly the same thing as a bump stock.

You can also use a belt loop. It's easy.

Voting in favor of stupid laws is, well, stupid.

Don't be stupid.

First we must must ban rubber bands. Accomplishes exactly the same thing as a bump stock.

Don't be stupid.

I guess we need to ban that rifle then.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

I am so disgusted with the Republicans.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that there were warning signs that, if we allowed profiling, would have red flagged this guy to be evaluated on mental health grounds, and that any juvenile records could have helped with that.

Get back to me when you support profiling and locking up dangerously crazy people.

Why ban them? You bedwetters didnt even know what they were until Vegas.
One incident and you crazies piss your pants.
Grow up.

Don't be stupid.

I never realized that

So I guess since there is no way to prevent semi automatic assault rifles from being converted to fully automatic we need to ban assault rifles

Thanks for clarifying that

Don't be stupid.

I never realized that

So I guess since there is no way to prevent semi automatic assault rifles from being converted to fully automatic we need to ban assault rifles

Thanks for clarifying that

Define the ballistic differences between an assault rifle and a non-assault rifle.

Grow up.

50 dead people thank you
Dont get me wrong, the ordeal is absolutely horrible BUT so what?
How does that justify banning something?
.000000001% of the time, someone takes advantage of freedom. Whats new?
Grow up.

And now we do.

And now we want them banned.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

Every pair of pants has a bump stock sewn right into them. Gonna ban pants?

I was borne with a device that mimics full auto fire. It’s called a finger.i also pick boogers with it.

Which of the Saudis and other rich sickos who like to see people normal people murdered had private planes at the Airport in Vegas? Does anyone have a list of those yet?

But 175 Democrats have.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that there were warning signs that, if we allowed profiling, would have red flagged this guy to be evaluated on mental health grounds, and that any juvenile records could have helped with that.

Get back to me when you support profiling and locking up dangerously crazy people.

There is no good excuse for a citizen of the US to own an assault weapon. I get it , I loved the rifle range in basic training, but if they want to own an assault weapon, then they should be left at a locker at a firing range. Register it, and get a few days to bring it to a firing range, and there it stays.

No MI is a sorry excuse, even they know when they are going to do something wrong. Sociopaths are not MI.

We have too many people with anger problems in the US. Anger. I am angry our GOP does nothing, nothing , and again nothing.

Then we have a POS Potus who says its a sad thing.

Forum List

Back