Not in your idiot box: Chile protester smashed by police cars

Those people are like Antifa.....all scum

They should not break the law, I have not an inch of sympathy for them

Sorry, but that's how it is.

Those mobs who protest in Chile are Communist pure and simple ....with the help from Cuba and Venezuela etc,,, total scum

They are totally different than the "yellow vests" protesting in Paris.....this people in Paris are protesting against Globalism and New World Order.....and I totally agree with them

In Chile is a different situation.....the mobs protesting want Communism.

Those people are like Antifa.....all scum

They should not break the law, I have not an inch of sympathy for them

Sorry, but that's how it is.
You are wrong.

chileypkvu.jpg

Let me translate:
They messed with generations that have nothing to lose. No home, no work, no retirement, nothing. What should they be afraid of?

No

I am not wrong.

I know people in Chile and they tell me exactly how it is.

No

I am not wrong.

I know people in Chile and they tell me exactly how it is.
The belong to the wealthy, I guess.
They starve to death there while the wealthy live a big party. Under their rule, even Stalin Communism starts to look attractive.

Colombia:
barranquilla8nkci.jpg

Your reply is a joke you know nothing about Chile

Stupid of me to talk to someone like you.

When that Trump supporter murdered a girl in the name of Naziism by running her over in Charlottesville, Trump and the entirety of the GOP LEAPT to his defense.

When that Trump supporter murdered a girl in the name of Naziism by running her over in Charlottesville, Trump and the entirety of the GOP LEAPT to his defense.
Both sides are full of hypocrisy and shit. That is all one needs to know. They cannot even hold an election in a civil manner.

Both sides are full of hypocrisy and shit. That is all one needs to know. They cannot even hold an election in a civil manner.
Civility is the enemy these days.
And they call each other demons although the difference between both is marginal. That is the problem in the US. People go on the streets believing they fight the pure evil. Some are, that is why people die.

Forum List

Back