Not even gay left wingers are safe from the left wing guillotine, Gay Sushi?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....the left wing using homelessness to acquire political power attacked a sushi restaurant that put up a gay fascist pride rock....

Woke Collision: San Fran Homeless Advocates Go to War with Gay Sushi Restaurant Over a Rock Where a Body Should Be

That’s right — the Coalition on Homelessness is mad about a rock, which sits in a zen garden in front of a raw fish joint.

#Priorities

Because what San Francisco needs more than anything else is one more extremely unshowered dude or chick sleeping on the cement.

This is funny....how out of their way they went to support gay fascism......to then be attacked for being anti-homeless-fascism....

Woke Collision: San Fran Homeless Advocates Go to War with Gay Sushi Restaurant Over a Rock Where a Body Should Be

From SFGate:

[Izakaya Sushi owner Yoshi Tome] loved the rock a lot and he worked really hard to pick it out. He even painted it gold a few times,” said [server Jess Meddock]. “It never occurred to me that it was anti-homeless architecture. [Yoshi] is very much about respect and honor. I remember when I first started, he said that we won’t be like that person in the White House — we will always treat people with respect.”

Furthermore, the staff — who is close to 100 percent LGBTQ, says [beverage director and bar manager Rhonda Richards] — voted to paint the rock rainbow to show their support for and involvement in the community. The owner himself chose to open his restaurant in the historically gay Castro neighborhood for that same reason — to show support, as he has two gay children.

This is why the left will always end up digging mass graves....

Yep....the left wing using homelessness to acquire political power attacked a sushi restaurant that put up a gay fascist pride rock....

That’s right — the Coalition on Homelessness is mad about a rock, which sits in a zen garden in front of a raw fish joint.

#Priorities

Because what San Francisco needs more than anything else is one more extremely unshowered dude or chick sleeping on the cement.

2aguy
Even that rock doesn't guarantee any safeguard.
Someone can still use it as a toilet.
And add to the political statement.

#Priorities

2aguy
Is it wrong to hope they do?

Rocks before people? Have these queers no shame?

LMAO! San Francisco needs more rocks Isn't that Obvious to the Homeless Advocates. They should "embrace" this rock and come out from under the ones they are under and look at the Disaster their City has become. We support gay pride as long as you let homeless people sleep in your doorway and beg from your Customers. Well the ones who can get by the smell anyway. Having to walk by Filthy Homeless people to eat what a great city! :banana::banana::banana:'S

This is funny....how out of their way they went to support gay fascism......to then be attacked for being anti-homeless-fascism....

From SFGate:

[Izakaya Sushi owner Yoshi Tome] loved the rock a lot and he worked really hard to pick it out. He even painted it gold a few times,” said [server Jess Meddock]. “It never occurred to me that it was anti-homeless architecture. [Yoshi] is very much about respect and honor. I remember when I first started, he said that we won’t be like that person in the White House — we will always treat people with respect.”

Furthermore, the staff — who is close to 100 percent LGBTQ, says [beverage director and bar manager Rhonda Richards] — voted to paint the rock rainbow to show their support for and involvement in the community. The owner himself chose to open his restaurant in the historically gay Castro neighborhood for that same reason — to show support, as he has two gay children.

This is why the left will always end up digging mass graves....

Whew! At least they hate themselves too! I was beginning to worry that they only hated straight people!

#Priorities

2aguy
Is it wrong to hope they do?

Looks like they are asking for it.

I have some rocks about that size in my yard if any of those homeless SF folks want to drive their tesla across country to pick them up. I am not responsible for the damage to their shocks though.

Forum List

Back