Not bad considering they have never been a state

I wouldn't even waste my time watching a video from PressTV. Meanwhile, where did all the money come from to help these Palestinians? It surely didn't come from their earning it mainly on their own accord. Plus you still didn't tell us why the Palestinians have to have their own UN relief agency when others in the world are much needier.

He can't answer because it's all mooching. :D

I wouldn't even waste my time watching a video from PressTV. Meanwhile, where did all the money come from to help these Palestinians? It surely didn't come from their earning it mainly on their own accord. Plus you still didn't tell us why the Palestinians have to have their own UN relief agency when others in the world are much needier.

The Palestinians needed no aid until Israel stole their stuff.

:lol:
Yeah , before Israel "stole" their stuff they were living in tents and shacks in the desert.

:lol:
Yeah , before Israel "stole" their stuff they were living in tents and shacks in the desert.

And paying their own way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEBQ_bE7uA&feature=related]Palestine Pre-1947 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGBoGKPZlQE&feature=related]Palestine before 1948 - YouTube[/ame]

Then tell us about all the viable industries these Palestinians had that you think they were living very nicely before the Israel "stole their stuff?" In fact you should research about what Winston Church said -- that the Arabs came in droves from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. It was no different from what we see today -- poor Hispanics are crossing our Southern border for jobs and poor Muslims are flooding into Europe for jobs. You still have not answered as to why a special UN agency was set up for these people when there are others around the world who are much worse off.

Then tell us about all the viable industries these Palestinians had that you think they were living very nicely before the Israel "stole their stuff?" In fact you should research about what Winston Church said -- that the Arabs came in droves from their poor surrounding countries when the Jews had jobs for them. It was no different from what we see today -- poor Hispanics are crossing our Southern border for jobs and poor Muslims are flooding into Europe for jobs. You still have not answered as to why a special UN agency was set up for these people when there are others around the world who are much worse off.

NUMBER OF ARAB INDUSTRIAL ESTABLISHMENTS IN 1942

Industrial Section

No. Establishments

Food

Beverages

Tobacco

Vegetable oils and fats

Chemicals (excluding matches)

Wood

Paper and cardboard

Leather

Textiles

Wearing apparel

Non-metallic minerals

Metals (incl. machinery and tools

Miscellaneous

Total

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

Not that I think whether or not Arab Industrial establishments are somehow relevant, however your source is highly unreliable.

Not to mention that your source is biased and not impartial like "Wikipidia".

There is way to verify the information in your source , and how did the author knows it is true. (Again unlike Wikipidia).

You can't expect people to take your pages word for it.
(It also should be noted that one of the books in your authors bibliography is "Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf. Vol. 1. London: 1939.").

Not that I think whether or not Arab Industrial establishments are somehow relevant, however your source is highly unreliable.

Not to mention that your source is biased and not impartial like "Wikipidia".

There is way to verify the information in your source , and how did the author knows it is true. (Again unlike Wikipidia).

You can't expect people to take your pages word for it.
(It also should be noted that one of the books in your authors bibliography is "Hitler, Adolf. Mein Kampf. Vol. 1. London: 1939.").

Do you have the opinion that all those Palestinians lived there but none of them worked for a living?

Ignorant by choice. Interesting concept.

Uh-huh ... and getting one's "knowledge" from Iranian state-run PressTV makes one enlightened. eh?

Uh-huh ... and getting one's "knowledge" from Iranian state-run PressTV makes one enlightened. eh?

Actually it is from a journalist who lives in Gaza.

Watch the video and let me know what you think.

Really? I should watch a video of a "Palestinian" journalist? Gee, I wonder what he has to say. Must I also have a copy of the "Encyclopedia of the Palestinian Problem" in my library?
You do seem to seek out and subscribe to some of the most obscure and least credible sources available.

Industrial Section

No. Establishments

Food

Beverages

Tobacco

Vegetable oils and fats

Wood

Paper and cardboard

Leather

Textiles

Wearing apparel

Non-metallic minerals

Miscellaneous

Total

But, Tinny, all those industries couldn't have earned enough for the entire population there. It is a hoot how when you read the site, it says "the Zionists stole..." as if Zionists was such a bad word. You don't think your Arab friends didn't take over all the property and assets of the Jews who had to leave the other Middle East countries? These were people whose ancestors went back thousands and thousands of years in the area and who accumulated much which was stolen by the Arabs. Meanwhile, the UN stated that anyone who was in Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee. Do you really think that anyone in an area for two years had much to be stolen by those lousy "Zionists?"

Really? I should watch a video of a "Palestinian" journalist? Gee, I wonder what he has to say. Must I also have a copy of the "Encyclopedia of the Palestinian Problem" in my library?
You do seem to seek out and subscribe to some of the most obscure and least credible sources available.

WOW, another ignorant by choice. Is this some kind of club?

I haven't read Mein Kampf either, Princess. Does that also establish my membership in that club?

Industrial Section

No. Establishments

Food

Beverages

Tobacco

Vegetable oils and fats

Wood

Paper and cardboard

Leather

Textiles

Wearing apparel

Non-metallic minerals

Miscellaneous

Total

But, Tinny, all those industries couldn't have earned enough for the entire population there. It is a hoot how when you read the site, it says "the Zionists stole..." as if Zionists was such a bad word. You don't think your Arab friends didn't take over all the property and assets of the Jews who had to leave the other Middle East countries? These were people whose ancestors went back thousands and thousands of years in the area and who accumulated much which was stolen by the Arabs. Meanwhile, the UN stated that anyone who was in Israel for only two years could be considered a refugee. Do you really think that anyone in an area for two years had much to be stolen by those lousy "Zionists?"

Surely most of Palestine's production was agricultural. They did have a surplus that was sold in the international market. They also had cities with factories, office buildings with all the construction and maintenance, cars and auto repair, accountants, lawyers, etc.

They had a functioning economy that was evolving with time. Once they got out from under the Ottoman taxes and regulations things started to get better for them.

I haven't read Mein Kampf either, Princess. Does that also establish my membership in that club?

I haven't either but Hitler is dead. What else matters?

Do you realize that Mein Kampf is a best seller in the Muslim world, Tinny? I am sure that even you are capable of researching this fact. I also wonder since you were busy telling us about all the Palestinian enterprises you can tell us why Israel had to build clinics, hospitals and schools for these Arabs and put in infrastructure for them. Surely you are not trying to get us to believe that all this was destroyed in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.

Do you realize that Mein Kampf is a best seller in the Muslim world, Tinny? I am sure that even you are capable of researching this fact. I also wonder since you were busy telling us about all the Palestinian enterprises you can tell us why Israel had to build clinics, hospitals and schools for these Arabs and put in infrastructure for them. Surely you are not trying to get us to believe that all this was destroyed in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.

...in 1948 when several Arab armies attacked Israel.

Did they now? Where, exactly, did these attacks take place?

Post a 1948 map of Israel and point out the locations.

Forum List

Back