Not bad considering they have never been a state

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Gaza city.

Gaza_City.JPG

It must be some kind of political thing.

First there are much better pictures of Gaza ... Try the new hotel they have built.

Second if the priority of Palestinians were more concerned on how to make their city and their life better then how to make life for the Israeli worse this is how all of the Gaza strip would look like not just Gaza city.
Also there would be peace.

Birzeit University, Palestine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=173fWRsvFNU&feature=related]Library of Birzeit University[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QoSi8SSt70]‫[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tAzd50NvU&feature=channel]Islamic University of Gaza Part I - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEw1j5ghVXY&feature=channel]Islamic University of Gaza Part II - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-a7BNXk56E&feature=channel]Islamic University of Gaza Part III - YouTube[/ame]

First there are much better pictures of Gaza ... Try the new hotel they have built.
Second if the priority of Palestinians were more concerned on how to make their city and their life better then how to make life for the Israeli worse this is how all of the Gaza strip would look like not just Gaza city.
Also there would be peace.

I understand there is a beautiful new shopping mall as well. It's funny how the very same posters who, from one side of the mouth whine about the plight of those hapless "Palestinians," brag from the other about their quality of life.

Yes, I think it was wonderful that when Israel started administering the territories, they built schools, clinics and hospitals for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them inoculations against infectious diseases that they never had before, increased their life expectancy, and gave them one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. It sure beats the water trucks that came around from the UN to give them pails of water. Perhaps Tinny could tell us why Egypt and Jordan, when they were administering the territories, could do this for their fellow Arabs. Let us not forget, also, all the money that is given to the Palestinians from the UN and other donors.

Yes, I think it was wonderful that when Israel started administering the territories, they built schools, clinics and hospitals for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them inoculations against infectious diseases that they never had before, increased their life expectancy, and gave them one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. It sure beats the water trucks that came around from the UN to give them pails of water. Perhaps Tinny could tell us why Egypt and Jordan, when they were administering the territories, could do this for their fellow Arabs. Let us not forget, also, all the money that is given to the Palestinians from the UN and other donors.

Are you implying that Israel built Birzeit and Islamic universities?

The Palestinians put their hands out and...donations, sponsorship AND bombs came in. :) It's a two tiered approach.

Aw thank you Tinmore for providing us up to date photos of that Gaza poverty concentration camp Israel put the Palestinians in.

Gaza city.

Gaza_City.JPG

Why do Palestinian refugees have a special body taking care of them when there are actually others in this world more needy?

Click here: United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Are you implying that Israel built Birzeit and Islamic universities?
I am not stating that they didn't build anything. However, we all know that there are very few viable industries there to earn money so could you tell us where all this money came from?
<br>Post-War Economic Growth in the West Bank and Gaza

Aw thank you Tinmore for providing us up to date photos of that Gaza poverty concentration camp Israel put the Palestinians in.

Gaza city.

Gaza_City.JPG

Why do Palestinian refugees have a special body taking care of them when there are actually others in this world more needy?

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

I wouldn't even waste my time watching a video from PressTV. Meanwhile, where did all the money come from to help these Palestinians? It surely didn't come from their earning it mainly on their own accord. Plus you still didn't tell us why the Palestinians have to have their own UN relief agency when others in the world are much needier.

Ignorant by choice. Interesting concept.

I wouldn't even waste my time watching a video from PressTV. Meanwhile, where did all the money come from to help these Palestinians? It surely didn't come from their earning it mainly on their own accord. Plus you still didn't tell us why the Palestinians have to have their own UN relief agency when others in the world are much needier.

Answer the question tinhorn.

Answer the question tinhorn.

What money for which Palestinians?

Maybe because it is easier than enforcing their resolutions.

Forum List

Back