not able to edit my posts

After a certain amount of time you can no longer edit your posts. I think it's just a few hours.

I was just going to post that I can edit some of my posts. Is that new? Must be. Im used to editing my posts all the time. I'm kind of retarded like that.

After a certain amount of time you can no longer edit your posts. I think it's just a few hours.

I was just going to post that I can edit some of my posts. Is that new? Must be. Im used to editing my posts all the time. I'm kind of retarded like that.
I think it's always been the case but it might have been just since the update last year. I can't remember. :dunno:

I think it's always been the case but it might have been just since the update last year. I can't remember. :dunno:

This is the post I want to edit :bang3:

Clips bench is atrocious. If it weren't for the fact the Spurs had to play Duncan 44 mins in Game 2 and that Splitter and Parker are playing injured, I'd call it. But Spurs going home now, where Danny Green shoots 47 percent from 3's (39 percent on the road).

There isn't a bench to speak of, just Jamal Crawford.

Austin Rivers says high :biggrin:

You have a set time (gracious plenty) after which you cannot edit your post. This is as it should be. If no time limit was imposed, there would be absolutely no sense in reading older threads.

The grace period is too long. I think it should be 3 minutes. If you can't proof read your new post within 3 minutes, you shouldn't be posting.

:alcoholic:

I eat oats too Rocko, by the way, your spelling is poor. How did you ever write edit posts for eats oats?

Forum List

Back