NOT A JOKE: Media Blaming the TRUCK, not the TERRORIST, For Attack in France!

Kinda like republicans blaming Hillary, and not the terrorists for Benghazi.
Nowhere near the same. Hillary, in her position, failed to do her job when the terrorists did what they did. Who was supposed to stop the truck?

Interesting you say terrorists. You should explain that to Hillary. She says that a video circulating on the internet led to PROTESTS.
Holy Jesus. I saw 13 Hours a couple weeks ago. That was a military attack.
Did Michael Bay add in any giant CGI robots or aliens into the movie?

I thought I was the only one who found it strange that someone referenced a movie as the actual events

Has any organization claimed responsibility yet? We're all assuming it was ISIS, but it's kind of lo tech for them, isn't it. Also, any ideas why he had fake guns and grenades in the back of the truck?
Do you suppose he was a lone wolf nutcase who self-radicalized? Still a terrorist, but he sounds kinda flaky.
Do you actually know the distinction between isis, Al qaeda, hamas, hezbolla or any other stinking muslim terror group?

They are the same fucking thing.
No, it would make no difference as to being terrorism. The reasons I was wondering---well, I explained that.

Has any organization claimed responsibility yet? We're all assuming it was ISIS, but it's kind of lo tech for them, isn't it. Also, any ideas why he had fake guns and grenades in the back of the truck?
Do you suppose he was a lone wolf nutcase who self-radicalized? Still a terrorist, but he sounds kinda flaky.

Does it matter which of the many radical Muslim organizations he may have been part of? Or whether he is just another radical Muslim who screams allah's name as he murders innocent people?

Point being that it is radical Islam behind these brutal murders. It's a mindset that is prevalent through the Muslim world and it's becoming apparent that too many remain silent, which is hard not to see as approval.

Kinda like republicans blaming Hillary, and not the terrorists for Benghazi.
Nowhere near the same. Hillary, in her position, failed to do her job when the terrorists did what they did. Who was supposed to stop the truck?

Interesting you say terrorists. You should explain that to Hillary. She says that a video circulating on the internet led to PROTESTS.
Holy Jesus. I saw 13 Hours a couple weeks ago. That was a military attack.
Did Michael Bay add in any giant CGI robots or aliens into the movie?
Here we go...I knew this was coming.

Does it matter which of the many radical Muslim organizations he may have been part of? Or whether he is just another radical Muslim who screams allah's name as he murder innocent people?

Point being that it is radical Islam behind these brutal murders.
you can't possibly know that

I thought I was the only one who found it strange that someone referenced a movie as the actual events
Considering it was based off the accounts of those who were there, no. Then again, everyone knows how Hollywood likes to make everything spectacular by improvising everything

Hillary said it was people protesting a video.
Several hours after telling the Egyptian Prime Minister and her own daughter that she KNEW the video had nothing to do with the attack and that she KNEW it was a terrorist attack...

- Hillary Told Daughter Chelsea That Terrorists Were Behind Benghazi Attack The Night It Happened [VIDEO]
Multiple youtube videos with her saying it was a video.

That tells me she really didn't know because she really didn't care.

Several hours after telling the Egyptian Prime Minister and her own daughter that she KNEW the video had nothing to do with the attack and that she KNEW it was a terrorist attack...

- Hillary Told Daughter Chelsea That Terrorists Were Behind Benghazi Attack The Night It Happened [VIDEO]

That just tells me she was pushing her lie hard to save her own ass, as her own e-mails shed light upon.

That just tells me she was pushing her lie hard to save her own ass, as her own e-mails shed light upon.

She did care but it was saving her own ass that she cared about.

It's like that semi tralier in knight rider, that could only growl, whereas Kit could talk
Apparently the OP thinks media is describing it as the truck version of "My Mother the Car". Funny he never answered me.

You were talking to me? Funny I didn't know that since you said 'easy' so many times. :p

Yours was a statement, not a question, and I know nothing about the "My Mother the Car" of which you spoke. sorry you felt neglected.

The media so stupid they wont say it was ISIS!!!

WHY WONT THEY SAY IT WAS ISIS?!?!? *shakes fist*
Hillary described the attack in Nice as....get this......"Radical jihad." What in hell is "radical" jihad? Is there "moderate jihad?" Is there such a thing as "peaceful jihad?"
I haven't heard what Obabble calls it. He's supposed to hold a news conference as soon as his golf game is over.

Forum List

Back