Not a conspiracy

What forum was this thread started in?

Is it getting to be time to dump this board?

No wonder so many people use Storm Front. At least the majority get to be honest there and they have no pesky leftist maudes.

No wonder so many people use Storm Front. At least the majority get to be honest there and they have no pesky leftist maudes.

I put it here as a preemptive measure as that is where many mods would have sent anything like this posted.

But they do have control and your misinformed comment is precisely what they want Normies to believe . The Gullibles as we call them .
I'd say that depends on your beliefs, knowledge and faith. As for mine and my house we believe that God remains in control and rules the hearts of men (heavenly and earthly hosts) of this world and the next always.

I thought Storm Front was shut down. Oh and the Q cult leaving would make this a bit nicer forum.

i was actually banned from there lol, yes its still active. no idea why i was banned either.

Man! From what I hear about Stormfront, that's a feat worthy of a medal! I wish you could tell us why the ban.

Well, the whining left have such an infatuation with Stormfront. I think I should go look at them. Never been there. I thought they were a no-holds-barred RWNJ echo chamber.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Man! From what I hear about Stormfront, that's a feat worthy of a medal! I wish you could tell us why the ban.

Well, the whining left have such an infatuation with Stormfront. I think I should go look at them. Never been there. I thought they were a no-holds-barred RWNJ echo chamber.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............
As far as I know they ban any one they think is not one of them. I cannot imagine you did not fit in.

Forum List

Back