Norwegian born islamic fundamentalist: I support islamic state beheadings, it doesn’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Some of these Muslims living in Europe really don't belong there. They should be living in some Muslim country where they will fit in with many who think just like this nut does.

NORWEGIAN BORN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST: I SUPPORT ISLAMIC STATE BEHEADINGS, IT DOESN’T HURT…….
Posted on 17/08/2014 by KGS

Out of their own mouths.

Supports IS ‘beheading

SUPPORTS IS: Spokesperson for the Prophet’s Ummah, Ubaydullah Hussain gave his last interview of VG.

Extremist Hussain: Nobody is killing civilians or children

Ubaydullah Hussain (28) in the Norwegian extreme Islamist group Prophet’s Ummah are fans of procedure of the Islamic state (IS) in Syria and Iraq.
In a television interview with the Times says the spokesman for the Prophet’s Ummah, Ubaydullah Hussain, his goal is to change the Norwegian society modeled on the so-called Islamic State (IS) in Syria and Iraq.

Continue reading at:

NORWEGIAN BORN ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALIST: I SUPPORT ISLAMIC STATE BEHEADINGS, IT DOESN?T HURT??. |

BE NOT SURPRISED------the program is as follows----KILL THE MEN---enslave the women and
children.--------lucky ducks that they are they get to "live under the protection of muslim
OWNERS" <<< It is all for the GOOD OF THE WORLD since eventually every one gets to
BE MUSLIM-----or at the very least----a slave to a muslim. SEE? ---ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back