Norway Spiral of light

29_kh_yet_more_nor_w.jpg

It was the "star over the manger" for the Obamamessiah. He has come to save Norway, and the planet. He will the bless the earth with his hope and change. None will remain untouched by his glory.

The Obamessiah’s Prayer
In the name of Reverend Wright, Obama, and Bill Ayers we pray. Obama hear our prayers.

Our Obama, who art in Washington,
Hallowed by thy children.
Thy Presidency come,
Thy Legislation be done,
In Washington as it is in Chicago.
Give us this day our daily gas ration,
As we repent for our carbon addiction.
And lead us not into trepidation,
But deliver us from George Bush.
For thine is the Presidency, the Congress and the Supreme Court.
For eight to ten years.
Obamessiah.

3199636408_0f6c396da6.jpg

Zander, I am really embarassed for you.
Obamites like you are incapable of feeling embarrassment Chris, therefore, I know you are not telling the truth.

You are a true believer and the blessed light of the Obamessiah has shined upon you. The Obamessiah will cure all that ails you. You will get: a high paying "Green" job, free healthcare, a free house, and free free. That's right, Obamessiah is giving away Free, for Free. It comes with a side order of Hope, you can keep the change. Obamessiah loves you Chris. He really does. :clap2:

Obamites like you are incapable of feeling embarrassment Chris, therefore, I know you are not telling the truth.

You are a true believer and the blessed light of the Obamessiah has shined upon you. The Obamessiah will cure all that ails you. You will get: a high paying "Green" job, free healthcare, a free house, and free free. That's right, Obamessiah is giving away Free, for Free. It comes with a side order of Hope, you can keep the change. Obamessiah loves you Chris. He really does. :clap2:

Like I said, you are really embarassing yourself.

You can't even spell the word Chris, who's ever gonna believe you? Well, we both know one entity that would believe you! That's right Chris, THE OBAMESSIAH!!! He loves you Chris, he really does. He loves you almost as much as he loves himself and his nicotine habit! He ain't gonna give up those smokes, and he ain't never gonna give up on you!!

You can't even spell the word Chris, who's ever gonna believe you? Well, we both know one entity that would believe you! That's right Chris, THE OBAMESSIAH!!! He loves you Chris, he really does. He loves you almost as much as he loves himself and his nicotine habit! He ain't gonna give up those smokes, and he ain't never gonna give up on you!!

perfect example of why education reform is needed

Forum List

Back